What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R15 FNF - Warriors v Panthers *SPOILERS*

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
mxlegend99 said:
Funny thing is, Panthers have more brown fellas then you guys.

I know. But we're the Warriors. People don't think they actually need to know who plays for us before they make comment.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Thierry Henry said:
Warriors haven't had a "huge" pack in years. Why don't people just say what they mean- the Warriors are (a) based in New Zealand, (b) have brown fullas in the team, so it's fair to assume their defence will be lazy.

Penrith also have their fare share of "brown fullas" in the pack and off the bench.

NZ: Moors, Puletua x2, Daniela,Pritchard
PNG: Aiton,Peters

Plus Jennings(Tonga) in the backline.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
For anyone interested in PL

Panthers 6 Lions 4 20 min gone

Norrie scored for Penny, the winger (Solomona ???) for the Lions

Iafeta

Referee
Yes I'm very interested. Please do keep us informed Beavs.

Is it on Sky over there?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Yeah mate is on Sky

Is now Pen 12 Auck 4 after 31 mins

Not sure of the last try scorers name, was a back, dark fella with a ponytail

Trindall having a blinder so far for Penrith, 1 try assist and 2 40/20s

Iafeta

Referee
How is Hohaia going at five eighth? We gotta keep the "Hohaia for half" believers happy bro.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I haven't been watching it that closely, but have been a couple of nice touches and a nice attacking kick too

Lions getting dominated, 18-4 after 37

Not sure on last scorer, was out of the room

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Solomona scores a blinder right on HT

Got on the outside, streaked away, came to the fullback, chipped over him, fullback got to the ball 1st but Solomona was right there as he fumbled to pick it up and score and bag his 2nd. Hohaia conversion missed, 18-8 Penrith HT.

Iafeta

Referee
Thanks for that BH. I'll keep checking for your updates - how is young Sonny Fai travelling?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Fai has been very quiet. Most of the game has been played with penrith on attack so not too many chances to shine on attack

Iafeta

Referee
Ok... you'd imagine that with a half with 2 40/20's. Hopefully the Lions can turn it around second half.

abpanther

Staff member
Can you please tell me who the tryscorers are for Penrith and who has stood out.

Thanks

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Good try from the halfback Mitchell

Got the ball standing still, 8m out, and went straight through them, with 3 on his back and 1 coming in from side as he scored

From the kickoff Fai made a 55m burst. End of the set Toimoana wnt over but penalised for double movement.

50 gone 18-14 Panthers

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
abpanther said:
Can you please tell me who the tryscorers are for Penrith and who has stood out.

Thanks

Can tell you Norrie got the 1st one, the 2nd one not sure on name, but a dark bloke with Ponytail if that helps, wasnt in front of TV for the 3rd try

The halves have been pretty good for your guys, Wallace has gone ok too, done a bit of the last play kicking

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Wind hasnt been mentioned that i have noticed

Hohaia just kicked out on the full 4th tackle. Lions gave away penalty, hot on attack and a very soft try and the dummy half scores, awesome footwork, Iosefa.

24-14 now with 54 gone, Trindall kicking well

abpanther

Staff member
Beavers Headgear said:
Can tell you Norrie got the 1st one, the 2nd one not sure on name, but a dark bloke with Ponytail if that helps, wasnt in front of TV for the 3rd try

The halves have been pretty good for your guys, Wallace has gone ok too, done a bit of the last play kicking

Thanks mate, if they happen to list the try scorers could you please post them.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Richie Williams just split them with a beautiful 40m break, stepped Hohaia with ease but butchered the try by trying to beat the fullback 1 on 1. Held onto it though and Jade Williams scored on the other side of the park, Trindall converted, 57 gone 30-14 as rain starts to tumble down. The little 9 Iosefa is really standing out now, great footwork, looks a good player

I gotta get off here now, will be hack again later and if i can catch the scorers name for ya i will be back on later and let you know

Latest posts