What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R15 | Knights 28-30 Sharks @ Hunter | Sunday 2.00pm

Round 15 result :: Knights vs Sharks

• Us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Them

• Draw after golden point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
2015new-main.jpg

1. Kurt Gidley
2. James McManus 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Dane Gagai 5. Akuila Uate
6. Carlos Tuimavave 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden 9. Adam Clydesdale 10. Korbin Sims
11. Beau Scott 12. Tariq Sims
13. Chris Houston

Interchange: 14. Tyler Randell 15. Robbie Rochow 16. Joseph Tapine 17. Paterika Vaivai

2015cro-main.jpg

1. Michael Gordon
2. Sosaia Feki 3. Gerard Beale 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Valentine Holmes
6. Jack Bird 7. Jeff Robson
8. Andrew Fifita 9. Michael Ennis 10. Matt Prior
11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham
13. Paul Gallen

Interchange: 14. Jayson Bukuya 15. Chris Heighington 16. David Fifita 17. Sam Tagataese

2015ref-lime.png

Referees: Gavin Badger, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: David Ryan, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Shayne Hayne, Luke Phillips;

Holden Cup Under 20's R15
SUN 11:45AM | Knights v Sharks @ Hunter Stadium

VB NSW Cup Round 15
SAT 3:00PM | Wests Tigers (WST) v Newcastle (NEW) @ Campbelltown Stadium​

Last edited:

Zoidberg

First Grade
With all the criticism the club has received over the last 2 weeks, I wonder how many minutes until we drop our lollies in this game. 20?

mozza91

Coach
Will be going to this game with zero expectations that way I can't be disappointed again.

perverse

Referee
Tui and Roberts in the halves could be a very interesting kind of train wreck to watch unfold.

looking at that backline we don't even miss Joey. Was hoping Gags might stay at fullback and Chanel was brought in to Joey's spot. I want to see Stone put Rochow up front just to see how many metres he makes. I have a feeling with time and a bit of weight work the lad could be a very solid prop.

Last edited:

slotmachine

First Grade
1. Gids 6. Carlos 7. Roberts 9. Randall

That's as ordinary as it gets. Can't remember the last time we trotted out a spine that bad.

mozza91

Coach
1. Gids 6. Carlos 7. Roberts 9. Randall

That's as ordinary as it gets. Can't remember the last time we trotted out a spine that bad.

I remember we had 1- Naiqama. 6-Roberts. 7- Stig. 9- De Gois back in 2011 that goes pretty close.

Swarzey

Bench
That spine is still better because mullo is there

Pretty much. Gidley, Carlos, Roberts and Randell combined don't come close to the influence and importance of Mullen.

Awesome news to hear that Levi is making his debut. He's played so f**king well in NSW Cup in his chances.