What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 Sun - Dragons v Manly *SPOILERS*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LU LIVE > http://www.leagueunlimited.com/liveupdate.php?matchid=167

r16-game5.jpg

GAME > St George Illawarra v Manly Warringah
WHEN > Sunday 1 July, 3:00pm
WHERE > OKI JUBILEE STADIUM, KOGARAH NSW
MEDIA > LIVE ABC, 2GB, Delayed on NINE, LeagueUnlimited LIVE UPDATE
TIX > www.dragons.com.au

DragonsHome.gif
Dragons
1. Josh MORRIS, 2. Jason NIGHTINGALE, 3. Chase STANLEY, 4. Keith LULIA, 5. Tom HEWITT, 6. Rangi CHASE, 7. Jamie SOWARD, 8. Justin POORE, 9. Simon WOOLFORD, 10. Dan HUNT, 11. Beau SCOTT, 12. Chris HOUSTON, 13. Ben CREAGH (c)
Int - 14. Adam PEEK, 15. Ben ELLIS, 16. Lagi SETU, 17. Corey PAYNE

Manly.gif
Sea Eagles
Robertson, Bradley, Menzies, Neumann, Hicks, Burns, Orford, King, Monaghan, Bryant, Watmough, G Stewart, Williamson
Int - Ballin, Hall, Finefeuiaki, Afamasaga, Cuthbertson

RefereeGreen.gif
TONY ARCHER

Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall, Paul Holland
Video Referee: Graeme West

PREMIER LEAGUE > Dragons v Tigers, 1:00pm
Sea Eagles v Bulldogs, Telstra, Monday
JERSEY FLEGG > No Dragons side
Sea Eagles BYE

dragonfire

Bench
you wish haha, i reckon we have the wool over Manly and could pull off an upset here. With Creagh as the captain i just hope some of his committment and attitude rubs off on the rest of the playing group. I also found it interesting to note that only Creagh and Poore were playing last year in the shutout during the finals, how times and scenary has changed for the Dragons since that time

gong_eagle

First Grade
Ballin will be the one to drop off the Manly bench, Manly going into the game with 4 big boppers on the bench

_Johnsy

Referee
Honestly if you guys cannot do us by at least 20, you can forget this years premiership.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
Honestly if you guys cannot do us by at least 20, you can forget this years premiership.

Um, no

Out of starting 13, 6 are where they would be at full strength, and 2 club debutants on the bench. This game means nothing towards a premiership, losing to this mob with Kite, Stewart, Bell, Matai, Lyon back and players playing where they are comfortable, then it would have more bearing

Rovelli

Bench
Season on the line for the Dragons.

Manly could be on a slippery slope if they lose this one, but I don't see them losing.

Rovelli

Bench
Dragons have the wood on Manly, but consider the 2007 records:
11-3 vs 4-10.
Manly's to lose still, IMO.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Last game at Jubilee, oops Oki, for the season. Dragons will be primed for a big one so I reckon it will be close. Dragons by 1.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BRE Tigers now lead Saints 16-12 into the second half.

salivor

First Grade
_Johnsy said:

What happened to the confidence Johnsy? I remember after the Broncos v Dragons match you said the Dragons were on the rise and we were a candidate for the spoon. Seems like the opposite has happened since.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Ah f*ck it !

I've changed my tip from Sea Eagles to Dragons. I always get hope on game day. So yeah... Sea Eagles by 50.

Latest posts