What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R17 Sun - Saints v Canberra *SPOILERS*

God-King Dean

Immortal
skeepe said:
Why was Weyman penalised for lashing out towards the end there, yet Poore got off scot free for doing the exact same thing to Hinchcliffe earlier in the match?

I dunno.

I think the referees are against you.

skeepe

Immortal
Immortal said:
I dunno.

I think the referees are against you.

Serious question mate. Poore put Hinchcliffe out of the game with his cowardly hit, yet the ref ignores it and the Dragons score a try off the same set. The Raiders should have been allowed to play on as the Dragons were.

Poore is an unmitigated grub. Should be cited for his cowardly hit on Hinchcliffe off the ball. Would also love to see Woolford suspended for his squirrel grip... contrary conduct at the very least.

petetheileet

First Grade
skeepe said:
Serious question mate. Poore put Hinchcliffe out of the game with his cowardly hit, yet the ref ignores it and the Dragons score a try off the same set. The Raiders should have been allowed to play on as the Dragons were.

Poore is an unmitigated grub. Should be cited for his cowardly hit on Hinchcliffe off the ball. Would also love to see Woolford suspended for his squirrel grip... contrary conduct at the very least.

if you think all these things contributed to ur teams loss in a very close fought affair then you should write a letter to the nrl!

Southernsaint

Staff member
skeepe said:

Yep, they were two obvious turning points.

Hey, it could've gone either way.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol.

Skeepe, whatever you do, don't look at this week's judiciary charge sheet.