What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 v Dolphins.

Dragon David

First Grade
Once again all good comments by Flanno, especially on Lomax, lets go Dragons 2 from 2 in Qld !!!
The Dolphins were comprehensively beaten by the Cows last week now the Knights are ahead 12 nil at oranges. We play both of these teams - tomorrow and next week respectively. We have got to beat them and we will.

Sage63

Juniors
Flanno was forthright and Direct.
I really appreciated his responses, but I just wish we could hear the questionings.
That was really poor by the Dragons, and it's not the first time it's happened.
surely the Dragons can do something about the journo's mics?!

Dragon David

First Grade
I really appreciated his responses, but I just wish we could hear the questionings.
I agree. I have got poor hearing anyway (need to wear hearing aids - yes I know I'm falling to pieces LOL) and for the life of me I cannot hear the questions and for all I know, Flanno might not be giving the right answers.

BLM01

First Grade
And how did Luai escape sin bin for 2 sin bin or even send off? offences. Sorry he is not a dragon either
And now he escapes suspension (fine sufficient). 2 discrepancies in 1 game deserved a week :) .Has he joined the Dragons yet?..Tigers can have him at $1mill +. Penrith knew what they were doing

BLM01

First Grade
It is a NRL media thing too. Todays technology and AI and billion $$ purse. And we get 1990's press conference technology.

Çocky?

Well I did post Dragons on top of the table after the Titans game. But that was purely for the faithful.:p

I prefer to think of my new found confidence being similar to the Spur's Ange Postecoglou. Since we secured Flanno as coach we can all;

"DARE TO DREAM"

Belta

Juniors
I’d like to apologise in advance to my friends of the forum if the dragons lose today, it will be my fault.
I’m been a cocky bastard, calls of May premiers etc etc.
If we do not demolish the dolphins today, I will be distraught.

As you mentioned before you can’t rest on your laurels. You take the first win and move on and immediately focus on the next game. To me Flanno interview was encouraging as he indicated this.
There really are no easy games. I just hope they can compete each week and if they are in positions to win they get it done. John’s on the tv made a generic comment about teams needing to win most of their close games. If we can do this we can do better then most early predictions

Latest posts