What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 Fri - RAIDERS v PANTHERS *Match Thread*

Raider_69

Post Whore
deadset harlem globetrotter stuff from Bronxy!
How's that pass in mid air to graham who knew exactly where to be... completely adlib footy and they make it look rehersed!

badav

Bench
Bronx Goodwin was great today.

But i have to add. How bad are penrith to watch. Torturous. I am so glad im not one of their supporters.

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
deadset harlem globetrotter stuff from Bronxy!
How's that pass in mid air to graham who knew exactly where to be... completely adlib footy and they make it look rehersed!

How do you know it wasnt a set play?
It all loooked intentional to me

Raider_69

Post Whore
if thats a set play ink then all the better!
wouldnt have seen a set play like that under elliotts coaching

skeepe

Immortal
Chris Ward should have been strung up after his performance last night. Cost the Raiders two fair tries and awarded one of the worst decisions you'll ever see from a video ref when he ignored THREE blatant infringements to give a benefit of the doubt try to the Panthers.

innsaneink

Referee
skeepe said:
Chris Ward should have been strung up after his performance last night. Cost the Raiders two fair tries and awarded one of the worst decisions you'll ever see from a video ref when he ignored THREE blatant infringements to give a benefit of the doubt try to the Panthers.

You just cant help yourself can you...win lose or draw...the bitching continues

69, I only think it was set as the kick looked intentionally direct across field, and the scorer I dont think was in his usual position, he'd moved to get into that possy to support the tap back.