What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 // Knights 16-12 Roosters @ Hunter // Fri 7.40pm

Spot On

Coach
With all the focus on Roberts and Sione post-match (and rightly so), another guy who was fantastic was Clydesdale. That would have to be his best first grade match so far. Fast, crisp passes that mostly hit the mark across the 80 minutes (did he play 80? if not very close to it). Also ran when he needed to, great stuff.

Also in all the excitement of the finish I forgot about Beau Scott literally picking up Waerea-Hargreaves after the regather from the restart and swinging him around. Seriously how strong do you have to be to do that, Hargreaves must be 110kg easily.

And the rest. He IS a MONSTER. Would be 120kgs+

Absolutely loved that moment. If anything, a little tiny bit of payback for the elbows to Buderus and Smith in past games.

Swarzey

Bench
The players should be looking at winning the remainder of the games. The off season is long enough already. We're still mathematically a chance of making the top 8 if we win the remainder of our games and regardless of our such little hope there is, everyone should be playing as if we have the same chance as a team such as Parra. Mullen or really anyone shouldn't be looking at an early off season.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
It's hard to say we'll miss him much in his current headspace. We'll miss his long kicking, which even at his worst is better than anything else we've got. Other than that, I can't says I care much that Mullo is out. He's just not putting it together at the moment, for whatever reason. Would be cool if Clydesdale took on more kicking duties, he has a great boot and was very unlucky with the long kick he did on the weekend that JUST rolled dead.

The time seems to be right for Tyrone to really start asserting himself. The confidence is there and there's no-one else's shadow to hide in. He has shown us many times now that he can put together quite awesome performances... explosive, match winning performances. I'd love to see him climb to the next level and find consistency.
Yeah good call. Mullo has really been pissing me off lately. He offers next to no creativity. How many more years will it take for him to be a dominant half? I'm stoked that he is in our team, but his lack of consistency is really starting to grind my gears....

Big Tim

First Grade
Time for Mullen to rack the cue until 2015.

anyone who needs off season surgery should be doing it now

Agreed, but with one condition. The moment we are mathematically out of the running all surgeries are booked for the following week. Swarzey is right on this front.

Latest posts