What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R22 | Knights 22-38 Roosters @ Hunter | Sun 4pm

Jobdog

Live Update Team
2015new-main.jpg

1. Kurt Gidley
2. Jake Mamo 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Dane Gagai 5. Nathan Ross
6. Carlos Tuimavave 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden 9. Adam Clydsdale 10. Korbin Sims
11. Beau Scott 12. Tariq Sims
13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange: 14. Tyler Randell 15. David Fa'alogo 16. Chris Houston 17. Clint Newton

2015syd-second.jpg

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa
11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson
13. Aidan Guerra

Interchange: 14. Jackson Hastings 15. Isaac Liu 16. Kane Evans 17. Siosiua Taukeiaho 18. Suaia Matagi 19. Matt McIlwrick

REF-LIME-2015-SQU150.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein, Chris James
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis, Rohan Best
Video Referees: Matt Cecchin, Luke Patten

Holden Cup Under 20's R22
SUN 1:45PM | Knights v Roosters @ Hunter Stadium

VB NSW Cup R22
SUN 11:45AM | Newcastle v Illawarra (SGI) @ Hunter Stadium​

Last edited:

Rod

Bench
I normally don't like to predict that we'll lose by 40 or 50 just for the sake of sounding dramatic, but this game deadset could not have come at a worse time for us.

It really depends on the Roosters. Every now and again they are capable of clocking off and playing down to their opposition like they did with a Titans a few weeks ago. However they are gearing towards the finals now and if they get a roll on I am scared it could get really ugly. Really is a terrible time to get them with the injuries we have and Buderus in only his second game.

Haffa

Fergie ferg will be running at our left edge all game. I'm certainly putting him in my Supercoach side.

Randall a possible start in place of Tui.
McManus unlikely and Uate needs to pass a fitness test.
Ross and Mamo still likely starters and both have impressed Bedsy.
If Uate and Randall are in I'd be going for Gidley in the halves with Mamo at fullback and use Roberts off the bench.
Interesting times.

Team remains virtually unchanged. So expect the roosters to target tui and Roberts even more than the panthers did.

Matt23

Staff member
Oh goody how nice of Hages to show Bedsy how to copy and paste his team selections, seriously Hagan has to go.

perverse

Referee
Drugs are as valid as any other method for getting through one of our games. Beats stapling yourself to a chair.

Joel-22

Juniors
I'd think about taking K & T sims, Mamo, Sione and maybe Gagai out of this one to spare them from the embarrassment of playing in a nothing game, with a nothing team and being flogged by 56 points.

Those 5 are the only ones in the side who don't deserve to be embarrassed by the shit that our team dishes out each week.

Noname36

First Grade
I'd think about taking K & T sims, Mamo, Sione and maybe Gagai out of this one to spare them from the embarrassment of playing in a nothing game, with a nothing team and being flogged by 56 points.

Those 5 are the only ones in the side who don't deserve to be embarrassed by the shit that our team dishes out each week.

Gagai, Sione and Tariq have probably collectively let in more points than anyone this year. They deserve to be there to cop the flogging.

1qaz

Juniors
Sione wins that comfortably. He has done SFA with the ball too.
Not even 1 line break this season.
The most over hyped junior in the NRL last 5 years.

I thought Sione was much better last week,
Expect changes to that team list as usual. Some things never die.
Sione will be in.