What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R22 Sat - St George Illawarra v South Sydney

thommo4pm

Coach
Penance said:
To win at WIN Stadium, against a Full Strength Dragons team is a huge morale boost.

I cant wait for Monday Night! :crazy:

I wouldn't call it a full strength Dragons team.
Dean Young, Brett Morris, Nightingale, Naiqama, Ben Ellis all didn't play.
But congrats you guys deserved the win, and played smart controlled footy.

Saints were deadset horrible and deserved all they got.
We don't deserve to be in the 8 and we wont be.

All the best to the Rabbits for the remainder of the season.

Bumble

First Grade
thommo4pm said:
I wouldn't call it a full strength Dragons team.
Dean Young, Brett Morris, Nightingale, Naiqama, Ben Ellis all didn't play.

Oh please...:lol:

thommo4pm

Coach
Bumble said:
Oh please...:lol:

Ok shows how little footy you actually watch.
Ask any Dragon fan who the number 1 winger at the club is and they will tell you Nightingale is. Watch the games before you make stupid statements like that one. If you can't see that he is a hell of a talent you are a very poor judge....you laughing shows how little you know about the game.
Ellis had been our hooker on the bench all season until he injured himself against the Warriors.
Corey Payne was also out injured.
All the players I mentioned would have slotted into the 17 somewhere.

thommo4pm

Coach
Happy for them to have it SS....
They deserved to win last night and we were terrible, was just clarifying some things for them though.
I wish the Rabbits all the best for the rest of the season.
You are right their supporters have suffered for quite a while.

NGR

Juniors
Rabbitohs2005 said:
The Rangi Chase Try was unlucky but probably fair imo, he ruled benefit of the doubt, because we cant of been 100% that Chase touched the ball, when attempting to ground the ball the first time, and of course if you ground the ball with your torso, its a try, I couldnt tell if Chase touched it originally, and the ball went backwards sure but there could of been backspin on the grubber. 99.9% of the Time it would of been a no try.

It was a ridiculous call in that respect, but it was technically the right call for mine.

oooookkkkkk :sarcasm:

Bumble

First Grade
thommo4pm said:
Ok shows how little footy you actually watch.
Ask any Dragon fan who the number 1 winger at the club is and they will tell you Nightingale is. Watch the games before you make stupid statements like that one. If you can't see that he is a hell of a talent you are a very poor judge....you laughing shows how little you know about the game.
Ellis had been our hooker on the bench all season until he injured himself against the Warriors.
Corey Payne was also out injured.
All the players I mentioned would have slotted into the 17 somewhere.

Well, one of your wingers scored a double and the other is Josh Morris, so I doubt Nightingale would've made a difference.

But hey whatever helps you sleep at night...:lol: Speaking of not knowing footy, you DO know that the bloke you're idolising in your username now plays for your biggest rivals?

Oh the irony. Cya next year Fagons.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bumble said:
Well, one of your wingers scored a double and the other is Josh Morris, so I doubt Nightingale would've made a difference.

But hey whatever helps you sleep at night...:lol: Speaking of not knowing footy, you DO know that the bloke you're idolising in your username now plays for your biggest rivals?

Hewitt scored a couple of fairly regulation tries, so all of a sudden he's better than Nightingale? :lol:

Brag all you like, but even if you make the finals, the Bunnies will be cannon fodder week 1 anyway

So yep, Cya next year champ

thommo4pm

Coach
Bumble said:

Yes thank you clown.
Hewitt scored 2 but let in a few also...watch the game fool.
If you watched any footy you would see Nightingale is almost top in recent weeks for offloads for Saints and does not make mistakes.
Yes the bloke I'm apparently idolising played for our club for 10 years and bled red & white.
Does that mean I should stop liking him as a player? :roll:

The irony and stupidity of your post is incredible.
See you next year indeed, in fact see you in a few weeks for mad Monday, cause you will be joining us the Monday after Round 25.

Get over yourself and be like the other modest Souths supporters, you haven't made the semi's in 18 years.....

Fagons....seriously is that the best you can come up with...please. :lol: :lol: :roll:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Souths were without Kidwell, Manuokafoa, Lowe, Hegarty (probably a good thing) and Webb. All would be walk ups if fit. I'd say that just about cancels out Illawarra's missing players.