What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R24 Sun - Warriors v Manly Warringah

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I think it was Clark or Cecchin that binned beaver charlie

There is the infamous cement truck incident, and also the 1st night of the NRL comp, when Super League Billy sent Toovey and Hopoate from the field

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Just did some research

that knobend Checcin was the 1st to bin him, v Souths in 2003, and Gimpkins did it last year at Townsville for the comment "You're having a good game Sir"

CharlieF

Juniors
Sorry about the misinformation.

You are correct. Hollywood sin binned Tooves and Hoppa in 1998 against the Broncos.... at the same time. He had it in for Manly alright. Although that Newcastle/Parra game was a ripper. One team only had 10 players left I think.

Iafeta

Referee
Charlie, it'll still never beat the "Don't use your hands with me David... David you're in the bin... David...David...get back here David.... David... David...ok David, you're off. David's off. He's off."

Or Simpkins' invisible knee vision of McKinnon on Tuiaki.

Latest posts