What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 FNF - North Queensland v Bulldogs

Shorty

Staff member
Timmah said:
You don't control when Thurston gets injured. I'm saying IF he does - you're F**KED.
So,what if Brisbane suffers more injuries,they're farked.
What if Melbourne lose Cooper Cronk,chances suddenly become closer.

It's so easy to judge us but every other team is different.
You lost,you were hopeless and most 'Dogs fans can admit that
Timmah said:
Bottom line is last night both teams scored the same amount of tries. That should be scary enough.
...After we took our foot off the pedal,in a game that meant nothing to us yet everything to the Bulldogs.

You are just not seeing it,we took our supposed half of two man team off and still got home with the goods,despite not having to.
You shouldn't be focusing on us at the moment lol.

Shorty

Staff member
Dutchy said:
Your mob werent much better...It was a disgraceful game of footy.
:lol:
Says the team that's lost two in a row,it's all so easy to judge isn't it.

Dutchy

Immortal
Shorty said:
Says the team that's lost two in a row,it's all so easy to judge isn't it.

Yeap, you see, the difference is I can admit we have played sh*thouse for the past two weeks.

If you think you can compete playing in finals football playing how you did last night and all season. Then you are in for a huge dissapointment. Throughout the season, we have proven we can compete and win the hard fought games. Something your mob has not accomplished in you full existance.

Shorty

Staff member
Dutchy said:
Yeap, you see, the difference is I can admit we have played sh*thouse for the past two weeks.
Ok Dutchy,quote where I said we performed exceptionally?
Dutchy said:
Throughout the season, we have proven we can compete and win the hard fought games. Something your mob has not accomplished in you full existance.
:lol::lol:
No,we just win games apparently.
Hypocrisy at it's best!

Dutchy

Immortal
No,we just win games apparently.
Hypocrisy at it's best!

2nd > 3rd..Pretty sure we have won more games.

Ok Dutchy,quote where I said we performed exceptionally?

I came out and said that your team play sh*t, you just avoided it and took the immature approach of saying
Says the team that's lost two in a row,

Did I say you said your team performed exceptional? No.

But you have a whinge when I say Cowboys played crap, giving me the impression of you thinking otherwise.

Shorty

Staff member
Dutchy said:
2nd > 3rd..Pretty sure we have won more games.
This isn't about Many Vs North Queensland.
You described how Manly got to where they are yet said that the Cowboys have done nothing.
We're 3rd,we're obviously doing something right.
Dutchy said:
I came out and said that your team play sh*t, you just avoided it and took the immature approach of saying
Because saying my team played sh*t,is so much better and so much more constructive.
If you want to tell me how crap my team's playing I'll give it right back.
Dutchy said:
But you have a whinge when I say Cowboys played crap, giving me the impression of you thinking otherwise.
No,not at all.
But at this point in time people are highlighting the Cowboy's performance instead of the losing side,something that happens just about every game for us.

CowMan

Juniors
WOW PEOPLE

AT THE END OF THE DAY

COWBOYS WON

DOGS LOST

GET OVER IT

lets complain about the Reff FFS!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Me either. The amount of drop ball from them last night was incredible. It was only the 'Dogs own ineptness that stopped them being flogged.

God-King Dean

Immortal
:lol: @ people when they get their team gets criticized. They have to point out what's wrong with the criticizers team. Like they are in control of how they play :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Cowboys to bounce out in straight sets.

I'll wear Cowboys paraphenalia for 2 weeks after the GF in my sig if they win it all.

Shorty

Staff member
Timmah said:

I'll wear Cowboys paraphenalia for 2 weeks after the GF in my sig if they win it all.
Oh dear,you do realise what you've just said.
:lol::lol:

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Timmah said:

You've been listening to Wille Mason too much - too much talk about how bad the other teams are, not enough grip on reality.

Dutchy

Immortal
This isn't about Many Vs North Queensland.
You described how Manly got to where they are yet said that the Cowboys have done nothing.
We're 3rd,we're obviously doing something right.

Pretty sure you were the first one to bring Manly into this convo.....

Because saying my team played sh*t,is so much better and so much more constructive.
If you want to tell me how crap my team's playing I'll give it right back.

No, of you read correctly, I said you mob werent much better...When you said Dogs were pathetic last night...

No,not at all.
But at this point in time people are highlighting the Cowboy's performance instead of the losing side,something that happens just about every game for us.

Every team gets critisized after every match, win or lose. Your beloved Cowboys arent victims to the league.

Go read starting at my original post. Actually understand it. Then go have a cry in the shower.