What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 FNF - North Queensland v Bulldogs

Jono Russell

Bench
I think Murray will rest players. There is no way Cowboys would be 2.90 outsiders if they had a full strength backline.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
finally a thread about footy lol.... i think the cowboys will win, they seem to have the wood over the bulldogs since that 2004 semi final. have they beaten them since then?

Tipster

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
I think Murray will rest players. There is no way Cowboys would be 2.90 outsiders if they had a full strength backline.

Those odds are based on the fact that the Doggies have much more to play for against the Cowboys who obviously have nothing to play for and can only lose out of tonight if they pick up any injuries ;-)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
somethingwithjohn said:
As long as Thurston and Bowen are playing, the Cows should win

ouwet

Bench
hindmarsh4pm said:
finally a thread about footy lol.... i think the cowboys will win, they seem to have the wood over the bulldogs since that 2004 semi final. have they beaten them since then?

Only twice last year:p

54-14 (at dairy farmers) & 20-12 (At the Gold Coast)

Shorty

Staff member
Dr Crane said:
I love the Cowboys and can't wait for a big win from the boys tonight.
Yeah,right:roll:
At least be honest about wanting the Dogs to lose tonight to gain you a top 5 spot:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
OFFICIAL CHANGES - Sweeney OUT for Cows, Farrar IN.
O'Meley OUT for the Dogs, Briggs IN.

Shorty

Staff member
Timmah said:
OFFICIAL CHANGES - Sweeney OUT for Cows, Farrar IN.
Very excited about seeing this,Farrar has a lot of talent and he has not had a chance to properly show it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Shorty said:
Very excited about seeing this,Farrar has a lot of talent and he has not had a chance to properly show it.

He'll have Utai run over the top of him :)

Rovelli

Bench
Final tip: Bulldogs to win and start a finals run...that or it is their second to last game of the season.

Latest posts