What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 - Gameday Warriors v Manly

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I guess one more thing to ponder is how frequently a high bouncing ball occurs in the game. It hardly ever happens.

Obviously fullbacks or outside backs, receiving those high kicks, only ever let it bounce if they're confident that the opposition chasers, isn't anywhere near where the ball lands.

The one on the weekend only happened cos DCEs penalty kick ricocheted off the post. If memory serves me well.

I guess one more thing to ponder is how frequently a high bouncing ball occurs in the game. It hardly ever happens.

Obviously fullbacks or outside backs, receiving those high kicks, only ever let it bounce if they're confident that the opposition chasers, isn't anywhere near where the ball lands.

The one on the weekend only happened cos DCEs penalty kick ricocheted off the post. If memory serves me well.
DCE drop goal was charged down by CNK who kept chasing it at full tilt.

Latest posts