What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 - Gameday Warriors v Manly

nswarrior

Juniors
Another big game today. Manly are our bogey team and they have little to lose.

Barnett and Tevaga out but Bunty and Ale getting a chance and both have a point to prove so I am expecting solid games from them

CNK and Egan playing will make a big difference and hopefully SJ isn’t carrying an injury.

This could be our 6th win in a row which is something we haven’t done in over 20 years!! How good has this season been esp. given where we were last 3 years.

Even though TAB has us as hot favourites with Manly at over $4 I am more then nervous - I think this could be the one that we struggle with

Up the Wahs!!

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Let's get through this and the next one and then keep Johnson, Fonua-Blake, Harris and Egan at home for the Dolphins away game. I'd even consider putting Dallin on ice too.

Blair

Coach
Of course the theory that we need a shake-up in form doesn't mean we need a loss to 'do us good'. We could just find some form by having a big win here! What's not to like about that option?

nswarrior

Juniors
Of course the theory that we need a shake-up in form doesn't mean we need a loss to 'do us good'. We could just find some form by having a big win here! What's not to like about that option?
I prefer finding form by having a big win!!!

nswarrior

Juniors
Why are people considering resting people? We had a bye 2 weeks ago to freshen up. It's full steam ahead now. No rests. Poor mindset. Injuries can happen anytime, anywhere.
Agree, get the combinations fine tuned and time to get towards the best we can

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Why are people considering resting people? We had a bye 2 weeks ago to freshen up. It's full steam ahead now. No rests. Poor mindset. Injuries can happen anytime, anywhere.
You also need to keep playing for match fitness, now is the time to start peaking

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Warriors pack should destroy the Manly pack, especially in the front row after the 20min mark, too many troops out

still hearing Schuster will play backrow

Leber

Bench
Manflu is keeping me home in the warm tonight. Gutted.

Hope the boys put in and smash those birds.

sup42

Juniors
Tough game.

Looms a bit like our pre-finals challenge.

Playing Manly is always ugly.

Who cares what the win looks like this week, just win the dam thing and practice thrashing sides against the Dragons and Dolphins.

If we control Manly in the first half we are the better second half team and should go on with it.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
NZ TAB saying SJ and Egan may be late scratchings.
Yikes. Though rather they’re scratched if in doubt and have Ronald and Freddy play from the whistle. Last week showed what happens when you spine gets disrupted early in a game.

GoSouths

Juniors
i guess Walker can go to 6 and Metcalf to 7 with Lussick into hooker. But that only leaves Taine to fill the spare bench spot. Not sure if thats a good balance.

Blair

Coach
Now less than twenty minutes till beer o'clock (NSW). Although, I don't crack my first till 5:15-30.

Either way, the buzz is nearly here.

Latest posts