What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 Sun - Manly Warringah v St George Illawarra

Dutchy

Immortal
but he also got ran over a few times

Blame the forwards who were next to him.

I see no reason why he should be picked, especially when we have much better options than him.

Provides the spark we seem to lack late in each half.

Dutchy

Immortal
Bani is gonna be good...Hes the reason we were able to re-sign a few....No need to buy a new winger to replace Hicks.

Question to the manly fans

When Cuthbertson was injured with the ball, he was left there to get up for a bit, but then 5 minutes later Caine was injured and good old clark went up to him right away and removed the ball.

So my question is, how much of a C U N T is clark?

Some soft penalites given away no ball in the first half, cooper had a shocker horrible game and should be thought to play in the lower grades next year if he does the same.

Well done though they stepped up and never gave in, Rangi, Gaz and Soward are really the heart of this club as well as Stanley Nightingale and Morris.

Gl in the finals Manly, as for us, 2008 here we come.. lol

thommo4pm

Coach
Great effort to keep going in the second half you mighty Dragons.
Nightingale is going to play Origin and for Australia in years to come.
The kid is fantastic.

Tremendous courage and character shown boys to come back from 28-6 down, you could have thrown in the towel and lost by 50...Manly had so much ball in that first half, I don't think I've seen such a lopsided possession rate in a half of footy.
Once we got an even share it was game on.
And with so many blokes out today again for us and for the majority of the year, it was great that we showed some character and kept coming today.
2008 is looking promising for the mighty Saints if we can keep our players on the field.

dragonfire

Bench
yeh i have seen periods of 70-30 but not a full half of football. And to think we actually looked a tad dangerous for 5-10 after the Scott break through the line, that Mauro break was disgraceful defence, a winger should be getting hammered if he runs the ball up. I have to ask about Monaghan, did Manly let him go or did he not want to sign with them? He will be the player who will lead you to a premiership if you are to win it in my opinion.

gong_eagle

First Grade
dragonfire said:
yeh i have seen periods of 70-30 but not a full half of football. And to think we actually looked a tad dangerous for 5-10 after the Scott break through the line, that Mauro break was disgraceful defence, a winger should be getting hammered if he runs the ball up. I have to ask about Monaghan, did Manly let him go or did he not want to sign with them? He will be the player who will lead you to a premiership if you are to win it in my opinion.

monas asked for a release so he could sign a $2 million 4 year deal with warrington, hard to compete with those dollars

effnic

Bench
CliffyIsGod said:
I was impressed with Mauro's game.
My cuz is the man, handling himself very well in the top grade. Bani will be 08 leading try scorer.