What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 Sun - Manly Warringah v St George Illawarra

t-ba

Post Whore
Idiots need to get on with it and put the Dragons to the sword. The last round of the season is no time to take the second half off damnit!

Drew-Sta

Staff member
t-ba said:
Idiots need to get on with it and put the Dragons to the sword. The last round of the season is no time to take the second half off damnit!

Saints had the cue in the rack from about the 6th round onwards.

t-ba

Post Whore
Awesome. Now we get to clumsily dispatch of the 7th place side in week 1 of the finals and capitulate in week 3. I'm really looking forward to this...not. *Prays for Cowboys to somehow string together 2 good weeks*

wittyfan

Referee
Another thirty seconds and the Dragons would have won.

Too many fat boys in the heat for Manly.

Downie

Guest Moderator
I can't wait until Burns f**ks off to the north. He almost single-handedly cost us that in the end with penalties, dropped balls and mistackles (though he did pull off a few good 1-on-1's).

Dutchy

Immortal
Burns gave away 1 penalty. Didnt drop any ball. Made alot of great tackles on out goal lay. Lay off him. There were much bigger problem players in the second half.

f**k we were very horrible in that second half. Well done Dragons for that fight back.

Downie

Guest Moderator
He DID go well last year, and started off very well this year (not so in attack, but definitely in defence), but he lost a lot of form when he got injured and has been crap since.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Dutchy said:
Burns gave away 1 penalty. Didnt drop any ball. Made alot of great tackles on out goal lay. Lay off him. There were much bigger problem players in the second half.

f**k we were very horrible in that second half. Well done Dragons for that fight back.

Burns did drop a ball (at least I think it was him) when we were attacking the left of the field. He gave away at least two penalties as well, one for stripping and the other for a high tackle/running a muck with the player on the ground (I didn't see what it was for). Yeah, he did make quite a few good tackles on our line, but he also got ran over a few times. He's been out-of-form since about Round 12-ish and I see no reason why he should be picked, especially when we have much better options than him.