What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R3 Sun - Roosters v Sea Eagles *Live scores & discussion*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cowboys2006 said:
ahah WTF

66 min: TRY Sydney Roosters
A nice little inside pass sets up a bustling Hall who's over for the try. The floodgates are open Conversion attempt by Jamie Lyon successful.
Manly Sea Eagles 18-14

Try contacting the LU people rather than publically having a laugh at the site mate ;-)

m0j0

Bench
Penance said:
LOL@ROOSTERs
I think the amount of times this comment has come from you constitutes spam. I don't blame you however, it must be nice to have everyone laughing at a team other than Souths after all this time.

badav

Bench
i only watched the first half and the roosters were good in the first half and looked dangerous in patches. then again a game of footy is two halves and they obviously fell away in a big way

Munky

Coach
Pearce must be aiming for the title of worst defender in the NRL.

How many times did Voss call '*Insert Name* fends off Pearce" or "Breaks through the attempted tackle by Pearce?"

Can't even say he is a turnstyle, since you actually have to slow down to go through a turnstyle.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I've no idea who Sydney will beat this season. Manly were bordering on pathetic today. They played as if they knew they only had to put in 5 minutes of decent footy to win. Which is just about all they did.

Red Bear

Referee
Rooster probly didnt deserve to lose that one 30-8. Anasta played very well i thought, maybe compared to what everyone is used to from him.

Pearce should not be the halfback. How did Josh Lewish play today? Still cant believe he got dropped after one round, bloody great player.

t-ba

Post Whore
S.S.T.I.D said:
I've no idea who Sydney will beat this season. Manly were bordering on pathetic today. They played as if they knew they only had to put in 5 minutes of decent footy to win. Which is just about all they did.

It was ten minutes of solid effort thank you very much!

Disco

Bench
Manly would have been well beaten by most sides today, need to lift a few gears for the Warriors this week

Latest posts