What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R3 Sun - Roosters v Sea Eagles *Live scores & discussion*

Munky

Coach
Any decent team would have put atleast two tries on Manly straight after half time. Manly really were woeful from the 40th-50th minute.

The Roosters were just plain inept.

CharlieF

Juniors
Munky said:
Any decent team would have put atleast two tries on Manly straight after half time. Manly really were woeful from the 40th-50th minute.

The Roosters were just plain inept.

Manly did enough to win the game.

When they get Orford, Menzies and Matai back on the field, we might see a few more points. Their defence is what is winning it for them currently. Only let in 20 points in 3 games.

t-ba

Post Whore
CharlieF said:
Manly did enough to win the game.

When they get Orford, Menzies and Matai back on the field, we might see a few more points. Their defence is what is winning it for them currently. Only let in 20 points in 3 games.

In this decade, we have managed to keep an opposition side below 10 points once before the start of this season. Too have done it for three matches in a row speaks volumes of our improved defence, no matter how spastic the opposition has been.

It's pretty frustrating having all that class on the backline and it not getting any quality ball!

CharlieF

Juniors
t-ba said:
In this decade, we have managed to keep an opposition side below 10 points once before the start of this season. Too have done it for three matches in a row speaks volumes of our improved defence, no matter how spastic the opposition has been.

It's pretty frustrating having all that class on the backline and it not getting any quality ball!

5/8th. This will be the key position that needs to be sorted out at Manly.

circling eagle

Juniors
Played ordinary and still won......again....... still I guess its better to win ugly than loose pretty. Eagles on top on ladder after 3 rounds and not even close to the form team of the comp.....YAY!

Garts

Bench
Burns is a Qld, from Texas near the border. Not Origin material anyways.

Manly were terrible today but good to get the 2 points. The scoreline flatters us really, need Orford back to unleash the backline.

wittyfan

Referee
Holla if ya hear me said:
I like the look of travis burns at 5/8..dangerous with the step...wouldnt look out of place in a blues jumper soon

He has as much chance of playing Origin as I have.

Mr Saab

Referee
Holla if ya hear me said:
I like the look of travis burns at 5/8..dangerous with the step...wouldnt look out of place in a blues jumper soon

Soon?
Soon as in 6 weeks time?
Soon as in 3 yrs?
Soon as in never....lay off the drugs

Garts

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Soon?
Soon as in 6 weeks time?
Soon as in 3 yrs?
Soon as in never....lay off the drugs

I wouldnt say never but not in the immediate future thats for sure.

imo he is not a topline 5/8 but believe he could have a future at hooker.

Penance

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
Rooster probly didnt deserve to lose that one 30-8. Anasta played very well i thought, maybe compared to what everyone is used to from him.

Pearce should not be the halfback. How did Josh Lewish play today? Still cant believe he got dropped after one round, bloody great player.
Your 2007 prediction of "Vagana to be the worst" needs to be "Wrong"

Red Bear

Referee
Penance said:
Your 2007 prediction of "Vagana to be the worst" needs to be "Wrong"
Not yet, and it was one of the worst:) He's surprised me tho, playing much better than at the sharks. I thought he'd be another old man looking for a big fat paycheck to finish his career.

Latest posts