What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R3 v Cowboys

TheRev

First Grade
Could have been a very different result if we execute all our opportunities, but until we fix our D.. but not a lot Flanno can do cause our NSW Cup side is not much better. Marshcke was a big positive tho.

I need the tigers to get pumped to make feel better here.

thebigredv

First Grade
Aside from the 7 unanswered tries that could have very easily been a win to us instead. Actually sounds ridiculous but we left 30 points out there and the RFM no try changed the game.
Two weeks in a row we let in 7 unanswered tries not a good look for Flanagan because I doubt we've done that in recent seasons

I dare say it's not all doom and gloom however. We have some strike for sure. The positives were Sloan in attack and Leilua.

I'd like to see Young held accountable and Eisenhuth, Bird and RFM sent immediately to reserves for their pitiful defensive efforts on Townshend in particular. I can't help be embarrassed even though the margin is pretty much what I expected.

Kogarah used to be a fortress, and although it's not possible to hope for that now, this disgusting defence should not be happening in front of those loyal fans.

I repeat: THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING.

Anyway. I'll be keen to tune in next week and see what the coach has done about our defence.