What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R4 other games (possible spoilers)

hybrideel

Bench
Looks like Manly have been kissed on the dick by the refs again. Roosters can't buy a penalty and the refs give a bullshit obstruction call against them to take a try away

strider

Post Whore
ewwww .... the thought of kissing steve matai's dick leaves a bad taste in my mouth

EelsFan05

Bench
f**k I hate Manly. Talk about getting all the 50/50's. Someone Allgood Toovey whinging little prick.

strider

Post Whore
f**k me - even the sound of ray hadley's voice annoys the living poo out of me .... channel 9 have got f**kin rocks in their heads

Suitman

Post Whore
Channel 9 aren't a patch on Fox's coverage.
Warren and Hadley are the two worst commentators in League.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
f**kin oath!! ... we might not agree on everything, but i'll give u a big a-men to that!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ray Warren needs to retire, Phil Gould needs to leave as well

Bring back Voss to call the main games. Maybe get Sterlo to call the 2nd game friday? Hadley is woefull for television, but not bad on radio go figure

I think Lockyer is doing real well as "comments" commentator. I thought he would struggle and be biased, but very good and fair

Im glad the dragqueens got beaten (not many the red v is part of me jerseys out this morning, friggin pansies), they will get creamed next week vs Souths. They will go close to get the wooden spoon. Very over rated side first 3 weeks of the comp

Kornstar

Coach
Looks like Manly have been kissed on the dick by the refs again. Roosters can't buy a penalty and the refs give a bullshit obstruction call against them to take a try away

Manly definitely got all the calls but I agree with the obstruction, he was directly behind his player and there was absolutely no depth at all, which is what they are after.

The thing that is starting to shit me more and more is the defenders moving in front of the fullback to create a block on the chasers. Judas is a master at it and he never gets penalised. Tupou got "checked" in his run half a dozen times last night.