What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 eels

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I know I am nit picking and we won, every dragon across park played great. But Gutho try he didn’t get the ball down at all, until Moses came in flop down and used he forearm/elbow to push the ball through Gutho’s hands to score that’s a knock on the ball was push in a forward motion, its all there to see on replay.

That’s another piece of play the the bunker missed. Also Our good friend Greg Alexander on fox it was a dragon’s arm, it was not.
Yep I agree imo it wasnt a try and it wasnt a Dragon arm...doesnt surprise me though Brandy very seldom wants things to go our way.....some will disagree about he death rides us but imo him and Smith have been doing it for years

This Year?

Immortal
I'm still pinching myself. At the start of the season, I had us pencilled in for 1 win after 5 rounds.
The improvement shown so for is way beyond my expectation. After years of softness we'te treated to a team that has been brutal in defence over the last fortnight.
The attitude this side brings now has me prouder than punch.

I'm still pinching myself. At the start of the season, I had us pencilled in for 1 win after 5 rounds.
The improvement shown so for is way beyond my expectation. After years of softness we'te treated to a team that has been brutal in defence over the last fortnight.
The attitude this side brings now has me prouder than punch.

It’s a good story for sure.

When he got the job, Hook said he would have a go and didn’t promise anyone anything.

Thus he relieved himself and the team of the public pressure to perform.

And they’ve all taken to that kinder and more player friendly environment like ducks to water.

Including Hook himself!

Latest posts