What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 Heritage Round

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh yeh!!!!

lol she did look like a scrubba from beenies! -the reason willow knows, is because she looks just like his wife!!
Jealous?

Thanks for proving my point. Queenslander supporter, silly family references. No class.

Acey, were you that queenslander caught trying to steal a wallet last night?

It was around bay 313 or 314, just below the toilet bowl.

Breathingfire

Juniors
You just don't get it do you? you fool....

If I want to see insults I come to this section of this forum and read the shit that dribbles from the dragons supporters here about everything from spelling beer to spewing and pissing being commonplace at a Broncos game. Then you call Broncos fans primitive.....

Like I have seen said elsewhere in this forum the dragons fans are, by and large, the worst behaved, most vitriolic fans of any football team and try to claim some higher ground based on a faded history and holier than thou attitude.

If you spend some time in the Broncos sections you will see very little of this behaviour and alot of discussion about our team, its players, and our prospects.

In the Broncos forum there is a post from a Dragons fan who actually attended tonights game at Suncorp and he talks footy and what an amazing experince he had at the best footy ground in the world - not the usual sewerage that spills that from dickheads like you. That sort of true footy fan is always welcome in the Broncos section...

Suck it up and have a good hard look in the mirror....

There is a reason we get 35,000 to 45,000 to most games at Suncorp while you guys south of the border have to advertise State of Origin games for months in advance just to get a decent crowd.

So you can all F*&# right off with your crap about Broncos fans and Queenslanders in general cause most of you haven't got a f*&#en clue about being a true football supporter as you are too busy whingeing and spitting in the faces of the people who support the number 1 football team of any code in this land..........

Did I hit a nerve? :lol: You sound very angry for a happy supporter :lol:

CaneToad

Juniors
Did I hit a nerve? :lol: You sound very angry for a happy supporter :lol:

nah..:D just helping willow get his post count up :lol:

fact is a couple of my best mates are dragons and we love giving it to each other in very good humour. They love it when they win and I love it when we win but we both love footy more... it's the geates game on earth.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As an aside to the banter, there was thief in the crowd last night. Broncos supporter, of course. When sprung, he got all defensive and made a hasty retreat. Pissed, a pickpocket - the only thing he didn't do was urinate on the seat... although I'm sure that came later.

On the Go Between bridge a couple of broncos supporters were having a lash. Couldn't even wait to get the other side.

Fully fledged queenlanders. Sore winners, can't handle their piss.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Acey, very good of you to post a link to an article all that but exonerates the football players. Nothing to do with Saints. Looks more like poor security.

"But the fact is there was not just football teams and staff, but security people, and I hear that after the game there were corporate guests that had access to the room, and it's not uncommon for these people to have a few drinks on board, and then you have event staff, so it's hard to pin down." he said.

He also said it wasn't uncommon for youths to break into the stadium, and said security at the stadium should come under scrutiny after the incident.

Compared to this lady in maroons colours at Lang Park. She leaves us is no doubt as who is the cuplrit.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d79_1310019822&comments=1

AceAv

Juniors
Don't deny it Willy, we all know u broke in to kogz and had a slash, cos ya couldn't handle ur beenleigh queen taking all the fame for the one up at suncorp!

Last edited: