What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 Heritage Round

AceAv

Juniors
Yeah u guys are right. Kogarah is so glamorous. Don't know why they even bother allowing other football teams to play considering the fans don't know how to spell beer. Makes perfect sense!

Last edited:

Snappy

Coach
And it explains the chundering in the aisles I see everytime I go to Lang Park.

Maybe in the away supporters bay :roll:

Ive been to Suncorp/Lang Park A LOT and cant ever recall seeing anyone spew.

Keep up the generalisations though, its actually rather amusing.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Maybe in the away supporters bay :roll:
Ummm... no. And you seem to be in denial.

Perhaps you need to see the youtube footage of the woman going to the toilet on the seat during the SOO at Lang Park.
Snappy said:
Ive been to Suncorp/Lang Park A LOT and cant ever recall seeing anyone spew.
Oh right, because you've never seen it or you walk around with blinkers, therefore it has never happened. FMD there are dumb people north of Beenleigh.

Snappy said:
Keep up the generalisations though, its actually rather amusing.
Haha!!! As opposed to your generalisation that a broncos supporter's fart smells like like cinnamon buns?

You need to get out more... oh wait, you can't. You're in Brisbane. lol

Snappy

Coach
Ummm... no. And you seem to be in denial.

Perhaps you need to see the youtube footage of the woman going to the toilet on the seat during the SOO at Lang Park.
Oh right, because you've never seen it or you walk around with blinkers, therefore it has never happened. FMD there are dumb people north of Beenleigh.

Is that seriously your response ? :roll:

Im in denial because Ive never seen it happen ? I didnt say it never happens, but for you to say its a common occurrence is utter BS. My eyes are wide open thanks.

Haha!!! As opposed to your generalisation that a broncos supporter's fart smells like like cinnamon buns?

Oh please show me where I said anything along those lines.

I have though seen how the Dragons supporters carry on at Suncorp. Worst of any visiting teams TBH.

You need to get out more... oh wait, you can't. You're in Brisbane. lol

Thanks for your concern, but I get out plenty thanks.

Your 60k odd posts on an internet forum would suggest that it's actually you who needs to get out more.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Cool. Snappy just snapped. Lol.

If you're still feeling down tomorrow, take a bus ride into the big smoke and contemplate what could have been as you look into that upside down river you call an 'attraction'.

Poor sappy.

Snappy

Coach
lol if you think that's me snapping.

You say poor Snappy, I say poor Willow.

I wont be feeling down tomorrow thanks. Will be knocking off work early and going to the footy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually I said sappy.

Memorable comeback btw.

So sappy, do you think the spew kings of broncoland are a chance to win the XXXX flag this year?

Mr Fourex

Bench
Premiership flag? This from the premier androtop.
You sure it's not a pennant, peasant?
Mr. Fourskin, the cheesiest tool on LU.

You're right baby bottle........I was actually thinking "pennant" at the time. I still have the "pennants" tucked away somewhere, that I won in the u/7's and through juniors

......I had NFI that the word "flag" could cause such vaginy sand action. :lol:

and as it turns out .....Diva Johnsy and his leading man Willow, are quite right

the word "flag" after the word "premiership".........is a predominately used fumble ball expression.

I guess I should join in now with the "fight club" guys............:sarcasm:

Mr Fourex

Bench
Your 60k odd posts on an internet forum would suggest that it's actually you who needs to get out more.

:lol:...........gold !!

(67,142.....to be exact @ 8.41 PM)

actually for a 16yr old ...that's quite an achievement.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
the word "flag" after the word "premiership".........is a predominately used fumble ball expression.
It's so obvious that you just looked that up on google.

Took you 24 hours.
Mr Fourex said:
I guess I should join in now with the "fight club" guys............:sarcasm:
Don't sook about it. Nothing wrong with admitting that you're new to rugby league.

So have you been to a game yet? I recall you saying last year that you were looking forward to popping the cherry.

Feel free to ask for any tips on the rules etc.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually, it's more like 6,700,000. I started posting on the internet in 1974, but they didn't have post counts back then.

It was around the same time you started waving the flag.

Who do you support in the AFL?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Going to the game this Friday XXXX?

I mean the St George v Brisbane game at Lang Park,

Mr Fourex

Bench
Going to the game this Friday XXXX?

I mean the St George v Brisbane game at Lang Park,

Languishing in shitsville North Parramatta at the moment

.......so highly unlikely. :(

on the upside.....Parra stadium is only 10 mins walk so I have seen Brisbane play there in R1 and last week watched half the Panthers game

before I went to the bar.........

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ah, so you miss out on going to a game yet again. Happens a lot to you.

And I was going to buy you a Powers.

If I may ask, when was the last time you went to a game?