What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R9 vs Knights

Puntastic

Juniors
Like the idea of having either Peachy or Segs on at any one time. Keeps em guessing. Still, quite a small pack.

Glad Matty's getting a run.

Will be keeping an eye out for any late mail this week.

meek

Juniors
Was sort of hoping he might try something - re Kingston back to reserves and another impact forward - let segyaro start and see how he goes - if it fails Kingston back in and segyaro back to seconds to find some form .
But doesn't seem that way - Hope the report is not true abt Kingston wanting another contract - if it is hope the panthers don't sign on - or we may have another season or two of duel hookers on the field at the same time given whats happening now.
Anyway Good luck Panthers hope you give it to them -
Panthers by 6

franklin2323

Immortal
NSWRL website has Ayoub, Latu, Eisenhuth also on the bench. So Latu plays. Smith/BMM/Cherrington can all cover prop.

If Idris gets SOO Will Smith would be my choice to replace him seems better suited to Centre the 5/8.

I can't see Peachey starting a late change with Robinson is more then likely on. Kingston still not training so could see a change there.

maple_69

Bench
Yeo didn't play this evening. Wonder if that means anything.
Sounds like Blake and Smith killed it again.

murraymob

Coach

Yeo has been named the last 2 weeks and pulled last minute .I would say its the same injury just not fully recovered

franklin2323

Immortal

He & Simpkins were withdrawn to go up tomorrow as standby for Kingston.

John did his achilles in the 1st half you would say season over sadly.

maple_69

Bench
Shame. Step up Will Smith.
Moseley went off with a lower leg injury as well. Any news on him? Really hope he's not out for long. Definitely need him ready to backup Segs next year.

Copperhead

Juniors
Shame. Step up Will Smith.
Moseley went off with a lower leg injury as well. Any news on him? Really hope he's not out for long. Definitely need him ready to backup Segs next year.

He came back on with about 20 to go. I think he was the spark that ignited our late rush.
Much better and faster service than foster and more dangerous runner. 34 points in that last quarter, starting with a barnstorming run by BMM, two great tries to Blake (Minto will be having nightmares ), our forwards really stepped it up.

Blackkat

Juniors
I was watching the game online. Turned it off 10 mins into the second half. That was at 16-4 and Penrith were not "on" at all. I had to double check the final score!

We want a similar scoreline today from both grades.

Karnivayne

Juniors
Every time someone says we are off to a good start or we look good good out there we immediately turn to shit