What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raaaaay about to be on air.....E-Mail and Phone him!

eel power

Juniors
Glenn said:
Trying to shift the blame now, said a apology was in order to Tim Smith but accused others at Parramatta of lying to the media about the situation with Guru Jnr.
Well Tim Smith should not have been put through all these lies in the first place about him being so called drunk and spitting. If Ray had of looked into all the facts in the first place rather than believe what a caller had said than there wouldn't be any need for an apology.

Also why is Parramatta being accused of lying to the media to do with the situation with Eric Grothe Jnr are they still trying to say he was drunk and caused trouble when it's been clearly proven that he did nothing wrong either.
I don't understand this bit cause I didn't hear what Ray said about all this.

mickdo

Coach
eel power said:
Well Tim Smith should not have been put through all these lies in the first place about him being so called drunk and spitting. If Ray had of looked into all the facts in the first place rather than believe what a caller had said than there wouldn't be any need for an apology.

Also why is Parramatta being accused of lying to the media to do with the situation with Eric Grothe Jnr are they still trying to say he was drunk and caused trouble when it's been clearly proven that he did nothing wrong either.
I don't understand this bit cause I didn't hear what Ray said about all this.
Yeah, it's funny isn't it. Raaaaaay admits to lying about Timmy but then has the hide to accuse Parra of lying over Guru. Based on what exactly this time Raaaaaaaaaayyy??? Another of your famous 'email sources'?????

The 'man' (if he is one) is nothing but scum

eel power

Juniors
Yes it is amazing Ray admits to lying about Tim than apologises which he must think is ok but than he still accuses Parra of lying over Guru jnr. Why? Stop the lies Ray and stop accusing Parra of lying over Guru jnr when it's been proven he clearly did nothing wrong.

Also Ray in future look into the facts before you report it on air rather than believe what some caller tells you.

He Said, that It was Zappia in the Article that had cleared Grothe. But I am sure the article was actually Greg Mitchell.

I spoke with Greg Mitchell today and he said that Grothe was Cleared.

Now if Fitzy in in Bed with a Virus, that would make Greg Mitchell the Operational head of the Club and not Fitzy.

spiderdan

Bench
N.Hindmarsh_Fan said:
yeh, but has he reported the matai incident?
of course not.

reporting is for journos and there is too much truth to the matai story.

his job as a shock-jock is to inflame public opinios on gossip and his own opinion.

my opinion is that he is pathetic at his job and has less idea than a goldfish with a concission.

ray hadley = :crazy: .......but that's just an opinion.

Rookie

Juniors
On Hollywood and Zorba show this morning, Peter Peters made a comment at the beginning of the show, about ALL PARRA'S DRAMAS DURING THE WEEK. Having already understood both players were cleared, I am wondering what all the dramas are. HE hasnt said anything yet..................................Manly conspiracies on both 2KY and 2GB. Both programs with Manly personnel and they both give it to the Eels every chance they can.

In the afternoons, do yourselves a favour and turn off Hadley and listen to the ABC or sport talk on 2SM.

Latest posts