What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raaaaay about to be on air.....E-Mail and Phone him!

he starts at 12 with the Continuous call team.

2gb.com to email the Continuous Call Team.
131 873 to call them.

Call him and express your discust.

I am.

Parraren

Bench
Just turn him off like alot of people have been doing.

I used to listen to him for years but I switched him off about 2 years ago.

Glenn

First Grade
Trying to shift the blame now, said a apology was in order to Tim Smith but accused others at Parramatta of lying to the media about the situation with Guru Jnr.

Glenn said:
Trying to shift the blame now, said a apology was in order to Tim Smith but accused others at Parramatta of lying to the media about the situation with Guru Jnr.

I just put the wankers on to hear what he had to say for himself.
What an absolute joke!

parra pete

Referee
You will get a better response by getting on to his sponsors, complaining about him and telling them you are going to boycott their products.....

Glenn

First Grade
Hmmm wonder if Fitzy will pull the plug on the Parramatta Leagues sponorship?

El Diablo

Post Whore
relax people. regardless of your thoughts of Hadley please don't post anything too derogatory.

Glenn

First Grade
AFAIK no he hasnt, given how he likes to name these "boofhead rugby league players", I am sure he will be interested in that.
Unless of course he doesn't want to get Bozo and Roach offside ;-)

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
Glenn said:
AFAIK no he hasnt, given how he likes to name these "boofhead rugby league players", I am sure he will be interested in that.
Unless of course he doesn't want to get Bozo and Roach offside ;-)

Whats AFAIK?

Latest posts