What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Draw

The South Sydney Rabbitohs will take on arch rivals, the Sydney Roosters, in the first and last rounds of the 2007 NRL Premiership with the NRL releasing the 2007 draw today.
The new-look 25 round season will see the Rabbitohs take on the Roosters, Eels, Sharks, Bulldogs and Knights in the opening five rounds, with the Rabbitohs round one match against the Roosters kicking off the revamped Monday Football concept on 19 March.
The Rabbitohs draw for 2007 is:
1 Roosters - Away
2 Eels - Home
3 Sharks - Away
4 Bulldogs - Home
5 Knights - Home
6 Cowboys - Away
7 Warriors - Home
8 Broncos - Away
9 Raiders - Home
10 Bye
11 Titans - Away
12 Storm - Away
13 Panthers - Home
14 Sea Eagles - Away
15 Sharks - Home
16 Knights - Away
17 Storm - Home
18 Eels - Away
19 Cowboys - Home
20 Titans - Home
21 Panthers - Away
22 Dragons - Away
23 Sea Eagles - Home
24 Tigers - Away
25 Roosters - Home
--
Is Monday Games, Televised by NBN ???

robbie123

Juniors
we got a sh*t draw we should get the bye on the test wkend cos we have no origin players and 4 internationals

Alba

Coach
monday night games are sh*t ... i'm not impressed and I hope this little experiment doesn't last. Sunday games are a tradition, for them to cut those games down to 2 is fkn ridiculous.

Dave Q

Coach
It seems OK to me. The NRL can do their worst, we just have to be up with the best. No more excuses. We have some terrific players, a great coach, top-shelf management and we will fight the good fight.

Dont forget, we lost a lot of games this season by only a couple of tries or so and we have added on that.

Moreso the players we recruited are good team builders, tutors to our rough round the edges younger guys. Watch Asotasi rip through his illustroius bulldog mates tomorrow night. He will smash all of them to pieces.

Geddes for Representative selection, he must rate a chance.

Its all good.

Brace yourselves, strap yourselves snugly, we are ready to take on the ride of our lives.

I remember what it was like to have a top side. I can feel that winning feeling returning.

lotti

Bench
can I please order and I know it might be impossible, a good game in round 14 please? I might be going to that game.

lotti

Bench
I might be going to the Manly/Souths game in round 14 and I would like a real game not the normal one sided affair that sometimes happens during a Bunnies game.

Dave Q

Coach
lotti said:
I might be going to the Manly/Souths game in round 14 and I would like a real game not the normal one sided affair that sometimes happens during a Bunnies game.

Pre-grief counselling sessions will be available to all Manly fans from Round 5.

The first step is unstick the surfboard wedged in your forehead!

By the sounds of it, you wont be able to get away with day surgery.

Latest posts