What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Round 9 - Vs Panthers

Correct mate ello like I said is trying to cover up for the board rooms failures by going to England to do a recruitment drive lol .well why ello is in England he should bring sam burgess back with him and look sam burgess smack bang in the eyes and say souths are sorry for their stupidity by letting sam burgess go.

handyman2190

Bench
Correct mate ello like I said is trying to cover up for the board rooms failures by going to England to do a recruitment drive lol .well why ello is in England he should bring sam burgess back with him and look sam burgess smack bang in the eyes and say souths are sorry for their stupidity by letting sam burgess go.
I honestly believe in the discussions held with sam before he left, he was told to go hone his skill in the superleague and let jd sink himself, crowe would have told him to bid his time and he would eventually take over.
Looks lime we are talking to a prop amone who is 28 about coming back,i think as a stop gap because we are losing thomas and a winger or 2, ill be very surprised if milne,kennar,cheecam are resigned

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I honestly believe in the discussions held with sam before he left, he was told to go hone his skill in the superleague and let jd sink himself, crowe would have told him to bid his time and he would eventually take over.
Looks lime we are talking to a prop amone who is 28 about coming back,i think as a stop gap because we are losing thomas and a winger or 2, ill be very surprised if milne,kennar,cheecam are resigned
Amone, who was with us before?

Steenson123

Juniors
I
I reckon its becoz of memberships are plummeting becoz of the dudmetriou/ilias saga it took too long to wake up souths. wtf were you thinking?its reported on fox there is a board room meeting it has to be about dudmetriou,why would the dogs want ilias at half back he is a dud ffs lol...
I stated clearly on many occasions - and I was categorised as some drug addict by the schoolgirls who scribble here regularly - that Demetriou should have been dismissed LAST season. "Oh you are on this and that" and so forth cried the schoolgirls.
I know football and I know how players's body language and paucity of effort reflect upon the Head Coach.
Plus the man's press conferences. Callmack himself pointed it out, how dull and repetitive Demetriou was in all those.
Bottom line is Demetriou inherited a high powered squad left by a great Coach in Bennett, ready to keep winning but gradually Demetriou was caught out and it all blew up on him with his pathetic mismanagement of Mitchell's prolonged"calf injury" calls to save players for the "back end" and sacking of Sam B. Mansour's later comments just amplified what the players already believed: that Demetriou is not a leader of men, is clueless, and that in general he cannot be trusted. Had Demetriou been honest he would have RESIGNED at the end of last season instead of attempting to massage a non-tenable tenure here through some artificial staff changes.
Demetriou is now 5-15 in his last 20 starts and that will soon be 5-16, conceediing over 30ppg in around 75% of those contests. Really, how much more egregious, purile non-performance football does club management want the fans and players to endure?

Steenson123

Juniors
The central problem is NOT the roster.
The central problem is THE COACH.
Yes like any football club, irrespective of the code, roster changes need to be made over time. Intensity, motivation, preparation and tactics, they are all on the Coach!
Hence FIRST eliminate Demetriou and his useless staff, including the conditioning/strength dope. Every contest one turns on say the ABC radio and all that is repeatedly emphasized in the first twenty or so minutes from L. Lewis is "how gassed the Souths players look to me". Or how tired they are becoming as matches wear on. Every game.

callmack1

Staff member

Team list Tuesday babyyyy!!

Not much to get excited about this week though, it's a very odd-looking line up. We got lapped by 50 last week and he picks just about the exact same side?

Thompson coming in was expected, but how the hell is Duncan not there? For f**k sake JD, that's an absolute joke and you're surely taking the piss. Chee Kam ahead of him on an edge?? Come on. Just come on seriously I'm pissed about that.

Not so sure about Keaon and Davvy starting together either, I think we need one of Jai or Tom there.

Not really happy with it at all.

speedster

Juniors
Halves shake up put on hold until Latrell returns next week. Still carrying 2 hookers with Havili also on the bench. So, 3 hookers basically. Moale and Keaon starting props with Chee Kam and Host our starting edge backrowers. Still no sign of Shaq.

I

I stated clearly on many occasions - and I was categorised as some drug addict by the schoolgirls who scribble here regularly - that Demetriou should have been dismissed LAST season. "Oh you are on this and that" and so forth cried the schoolgirls.
I know football and I know how players's body language and paucity of effort reflect upon the Head Coach.
Plus the man's press conferences. Callmack himself pointed it out, how dull and repetitive Demetriou was in all those.
Bottom line is Demetriou inherited a high powered squad left by a great Coach in Bennett, ready to keep winning but gradually Demetriou was caught out and it all blew up on him with his pathetic mismanagement of Mitchell's prolonged"calf injury" calls to save players for the "back end" and sacking of Sam B. Mansour's later comments just amplified what the players already believed: that Demetriou is not a leader of men, is clueless, and that in general he cannot be trusted. Had Demetriou been honest he would have RESIGNED at the end of last season instead of attempting to massage a non-tenable tenure here through some artificial staff changes.
Demetriou is now 5-15 in his last 20 starts and that will soon be 5-16, conceediing over 30ppg in around 75% of those contests. Really, how much more egregious, purile non-performance football does club management want the fans and players to endure?

A great honest post

Team list Tuesday babyyyy!!

Not much to get excited about this week though, it's a very odd-looking line up. We got lapped by 50 last week and he picks just about the exact same side?

Thompson coming in was expected, but how the hell is Duncan not there? For f**k sake JD, that's an absolute joke and you're surely taking the piss. Chee Kam ahead of him on an edge?? Come on. Just come on seriously I'm pissed about that.

Not so sure about Keaon and Davvy starting together either, I think we need one of Jai or Tom there.

Not really happy with it at all.

Thats the spirit Mr Callmack unleash on those half wits at souths for they know not what they do.

Because then who the hell would play center this week? We'd have zero strike out there and no threats. We need to wait until Latrell is back sadly.

We have had no strike power all year but as bad as it has been the players all must play in their rightful positions at any cost even if we are coming last and coming last we are.

Steenson123

Juniors
Seriously back Cleary to win by the brackets 41-46 46-51 and 51+. Those two must be laughing at this club!
Demetriou has completely gutted the squad, completely.
In Soccer {Football] parlance, its a second division level outfit, with no leaders, little skill or speed and nothing progressive.
You will get the usual "oh we are working hard" nonsense but realistically Club Management deserve as much of the blame as dopey Demetriou.
Members, die hard fans and season ticket holders should revolt.

speedster

Juniors
Well, some teams first game under an interim coach after they have had their coach sacked often do surprisingly well and sometimes spring a huge upset. I think the Dragons beat the Roosters last year under these circumstances if I'm not mistaken.

This would be the mother of all upsets if that were to continue here.