What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

southsport

First Grade
A customer at my work today bro who is also a diehard Souths member and has relatives in Canberra and she said they're pretty sure it's some kind of ankle injury that'll keep him off the paddock a while......

I'd say he would be racing the clock for round with only 5-6 weeks to go....

6-8 weeks apparently.

callmack1

Staff member
A customer at my work today bro who is also a diehard Souths member and has relatives in Canberra and she said they're pretty sure it's some kind of ankle injury that'll keep him off the paddock a while......

I'd say he would be racing the clock for round with only 5-6 weeks to go....
Cheers for the info cuzz. Not good news but at least if he is out, we have quality youngsters pushing hard to replace him unlike the past few years.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Reynolds should be right to go by round 1 so it’s just a small setback. The hype around Doueihi and Tracey has been pretty massive so they definitely have a chance to prove themselves in preseason trials now. I haven’t seen much of Tracey at all so I’m excited to see what he can do. I’ve heard his ball playing game is insane.

southsport

First Grade
Reynolds should be right to go by round 1 so it’s just a small setback. The hype around Doueihi and Tracey has been pretty massive so they definitely have a chance to prove themselves in preseason trials now. I haven’t seen much of Tracey at all so I’m excited to see what he can do. I’ve heard his ball playing game is insane.

I read that Adam could be good to go by Rd#1 and as you say it will give Seibs a chance to explore other options in the halves if necessary during the season, so this may all work out for the best.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I wasn just viewing the casualty ward on the NRL site and they say Tracey is out indefinitely with his knee.... it wouldn't surprise me:

Next to,other guys names it has limited training or back to full training but not next to Tracey:

If it's another knee injury it's such a shame and he may think about giving the game up:

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/01/30/2018-nrl-pre-season-casualty-ward/

That would see Cody, Doueihi, Farah and maybe Sutto it fit playing in the halves first trial:

callmack1

Staff member
Good news about Reyno, I was starting to really worry but it is a minor injury so that's great. By all reports, he'll be fine for Round 1.

I wasn just viewing the casualty ward on the NRL site and they say Tracey is out indefinitely with his knee.... it wouldn't surprise me:

Next to,other guys names it has limited training or back to full training but not next to Tracey:

If it's another knee injury it's such a shame and he may think about giving the game up:

That would see Cody, Doueihi, Farah and maybe Sutto it fit playing in the halves first trial:
Fox Sports casualty ward has him as Round 1, not indefinite.

southsport

First Grade

I'll ask elsewhere R20 and see if there is any response re Tracey.