What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbitoad

Juniors
My mail is broncos are talking to madge about a 3 year deal. They want hardness and strength.
I suppose this means seibs is staying.
Over to you now TURD
:joy: You're this insecure about me asking questions you can't answer? :joy: f**k mate, I've got it all over you.

Besides, nothing I can say will make you look any stupider than you calling the same Fox Sports article we all read "your mail" :joy::joy::joy:

Rabbitoad

Juniors
The media talking about two coaches with links to Souths going to Brisbane on the week that Souths play Brisbane.

Doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

Dogmatix

Juniors
I can't believe Seibs when he said a few weeks back he had not talked to the Broncos at all. Broncos would have made some sort of approach surely

Makes me think Seibs will go to the Broncos

southsport

First Grade
I can't believe Seibs when he said a few weeks back he had not talked to the Broncos at all. Broncos would have made some sort of approach surely

Makes me think Seibs will go to the Broncos
I can think of a good reason why Seibs hasn't been approached.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Connor Tracey can cover for Adam Reynolds no problems. Sutton can also be covered if he is injured

The spots that Souths cannot cover will be an injury to any of the Burgess clan

callmack1

Staff member
Why didn't we re-sign Clark, anyone???
I love Clark and his work this year but there are more pressing salary cap issues to do with the likes of Cook, Murray, jennings and Tatola so I can see why we're letting him go.

I also forgot to say, but I'm really glad that Seibs came out and said what he said in the Press Conference. He showed some real passion and has hopefully put all the rumours to bed for now.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
We needed two of them last night.

Clark isn't on all that much so I doubt there will be a big saving.

I think you’re kidding yourself if you think Clark’s on anything less than 300k and considering that there are much cheaper options out there plus the rise of players like Britt and Johnston you’d be silly to waste even that small amount of cash on a player like Clark when it could go towards resigning Cook who imo is the main reason for this teams place on the ladder or Murray who is one of the best young players in the game. Not gonna be a popular opinion among Souths fans but Clark isn’t worth keeping considering our position with the salary cap. Will always love the bloke but he’ll get better offers in England which I think he already has. If Clark is willing to stay on cheap coin then this is a non issue but he has a family to take care of and Sydney is a real bitch with housing prices.

southsport

First Grade
I think you’re kidding yourself if you think Clark’s on anything less than 300k and considering that there are much cheaper options out there plus the rise of players like Britt and Johnston you’d be silly to waste even that small amount of cash on a player like Clark when it could go towards resigning Cook who imo is the main reason for this teams place on the ladder or Murray who is one of the best young players in the game. Not gonna be a popular opinion among Souths fans but Clark isn’t worth keeping considering our position with the salary cap. Will always love the bloke but he’ll get better offers in England which I think he already has. If Clark is willing to stay on cheap coin then this is a non issue but he has a family to take care of and Sydney is a real bitch with housing prices.
I'd be surprised if Clark is on anything like $300k.

Latest posts