What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I agree. That's not what I'm saying anyway. Crowe misunderstood what I said. I was saying if this bloke carries his Queensland cup form into first grade, he could end up better than Tedesco. If you watch his performances on the rabbitohs app, you will see form that Tedesco never showed in the juniors or at West's Tigers. But he did take his game up a notch at the Roosters. Gebbie hasn't had the chance yet. But from what I've seen in corresponding early games from both players, Gebbie looks better.
I'd respectively like to inform that those skills Both Tedesco and Turbo and Gebbie has, is not manufactured. You really can't teach that. It's a natural instinct and ability. If anyone is going to sit around and wait for either AJ or Doueihi to learn the returning sidesteps to split a defence will be waiting for a very long time. In fact, If they haven't got it now they will never have it.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
John Sutton filling in for a dozen games at centre while he's still a teenager is a bit different.

I'd say as second rowers their the complete opposite in style. Matterson would be the ideal Sutton replacement.
Sutton played centre in juniors and first two years at Souths. Then he switched to five eighth then to back row later on.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Absolutely sensational player. If he handles the rise, he will be better than Tedesco. I've never in my life seen any fullback that gifted. He has the World in his hands. Do a bit extra work at training and put in all the hard yards would be my advice to him.Extra work pays off on the field.
I'll believe it when it happens. Corey Allan was tearing them up in the BRL but hasn't been anything like that. Most junior stars and stars from other comps don't make it in the nrl.

Inkers75

Juniors
Apologies but didn't know where to post!

So the RL seasons in both UK and Australia have come to an end. It's been an entertaining one for the Rhinos and Souths. I wish you all a pleasant off-season, I've loved the Souths forum. (Despite the time difference!)

Whilst the majority of you will be looking forward to long hot summer days spare a thought for us Poms! Cold, dark, bit of snow etc. Roll on next season. :thumbsup_tone1:

Peter Quinn

Juniors

So the RL seasons in both UK and Australia have come to an end. It's been an entertaining one for the Rhinos and Souths. I wish you all a pleasant off-season, I've loved the Souths forum. (Despite the time difference!)

Whilst the majority of you will be looking forward to long hot summer days spare a thought for us Poms! Cold, dark, bit of snow etc. Roll on next season. :thumbsup_tone1:
Why don't you join us here?

Travitoh

First Grade

Are you a Leeds United man?

Travitoh

First Grade
Leeds Rhinos I believe. And I'm not quite sure, but I think I know who it is. But don't worry Inkers75, I'll keep it to myself.

Yeah, I'm aware he's a Rhinos man. Just curious if he is LU too.

Had some great nights watching the Rhinos at Headingley. The superpints of Guinness were a dream!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here already but there are rumours going around there’s supposed to be a big press conference on Monday. The rumours are that it’s a signing but who knows.

And in addition to that apparently Souths have offered a player swap for Matterson. If I had my 2 cents I would think it’s Gagai.

callmack1

Staff member
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here already but there are rumours going around there’s supposed to be a big press conference on Monday. The rumours are that it’s a signing but who knows.

And in addition to that apparently Souths have offered a player swap for Matterson. If I had my 2 cents I would think it’s Gagai.
Yes, that's the rumour but no one has any idea if it's true or not. If it is, it'll hopefully be a player signing but there is always the possibility it could be for Sam too. God, I hope it's not the latter.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Yes, that's the rumour but no one has any idea if it's true or not. If it is, it'll hopefully be a player signing but there is always the possibility it could be for Sam too. God, I hope it's not the latter.
Sam hasn't even had the operation yet, has he? I doubt if it's that.

Peter Quinn

Juniors

I definitely don't think it's that.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Where did you guys hear about this press conference? I've tried to find out from TripleM and 2GB and neither of them have heard about any press conference or even announcement from the Souths club.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Where did you guys hear about this press conference? I've tried to find out from TripleM and 2GB and neither of them have heard about any press conference or even announcement from the Souths club.

It was all over another Souths only site. At this stage it’s only a rumour and not confirmed. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Latest posts