What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
Found it interesting in Maguire's comments that he said it helps goodwin can play centre meaning the original plan was for goodwin to play wing. He also said Jennings can play centre as well. If he had plans for gray to play centre and goodwin play Wing, then maybe he would be interested in getting another centre
That's what I've said all along as you know. I was extremely confident Bryson would have been on the wing if Aaron was there.

I don't think we will get another centre.

We've got Burns, Jennings, Talakai, Fuimaono, Crichton.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Rumour from another forum that Dylan Walker wants to return to Souths next season.
I would definitely like to see him return. His Manly exprmerience would have been a humbling experience and would have helped mature him. He is still only 22

callmack1

Staff member
I don't think Madge would take him back after the way he behaved himself, but you never know.
I'm with you on this one Alien, he is a great player and I liked him but as you said, Madge may not want him back. I certainly wouldn't complain either way.

DiegoNT

First Grade
If he is looking to come back then that in itself is a huge attitude shift. The way he left it seemed there was no way he would ever come back. If he really wants to come back into what is a hard training environment then that is a good sign. He would be coming back knowing he would have to train his ass off, and act like an adult outside of football. He would have seen his best mate gray turn things around. When he left souths he was a youngster seemingly with the world at his feet. He had already rep australia, he was seen as a future origin star for nsw, and one of the most exciting prospects in the game and souths saw him as a key player in thw future. A year later he has almost been forgetten, Bird is the future of nsw now, his reputation has taken a battering. It would have been a humbling 12 months for Dylan. I believe if he really wanted to come back that the club would seriously consider it. We sorely missed a backline X factor in 2016, we know how good he can be, he'll be back in a bettee environment. I think Maguire could easily put it down to a young player making a few mistakes.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Rabbitohs re-sign Talakai, Mawene Hiroti and Campbell Graham. All good young backs that are signed til 2019.

I believe all of them are playing this weekend too?

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs re-sign Talakai, Mawene Hiroti and Campbell Graham. All good young backs that are signed til 2019.

I believe all of them are playing this weekend too?
Yep good news. Good to see the kiwi boys re-signing! Especially Mawene Hiroti. He is from my town and he is actually my mates sisters boyfriend!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Is there still room in the comp?? I'd happily join it?
Hey mate, you're a Souths man aren't you????? You haven' t been around for a while. Callmack is having Souths guys only!!!!!! He may make an exception though if you support another side.

If you are, Callmack is running a league on NRL Fantasy and I will get him to private message you the code and league details.

Let me know mate.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We've still got heaps of space left. I'm sure I PM'd you the invite code before but I'll do it again just in case cuz.
You beat me to it by 1 minute bro. How funny is that lol.

Look at my post above lol!!!!

Cancel out what I say though Franko as Callmack has approved it. What I've said doesn't matter now.

Just out of curiosity though are you a Souths man???

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rumour from another forum that Dylan Walker wants to return to Souths next season.
He's a great talent as we know.

I'm 50/50 on this one.

If we get him I hope he's more mature and learnt from his mistakes.

Do you think it's a reliable source this rumour????

Is Dylan coming off contract at end of 2017???

callmack1

Staff member
You beat me to it by 1 minute bro. How funny is that lol.

Look at my post above lol!!!!

Cancel out what I say though Franko as Callmack has approved it. What I've said doesn't matter now.

Just out of curiosity though are you a Souths man???
He is! The League is Souths fans only and I want to make sure of that so I looked at his content and confirmed it. ;)

I just PM'd him. Welcome aboard Franko