What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

handyman2190

Bench
Madge is a very good coach and Richo will recruit well.

Richo has limited oportunity with another 15 clubs competing and limited cap at least until GI goes it usually takes more than 1 buying spree to get decent players manly hasnt been a success trying this way but heres hopeing

handyman2190

Bench
What id like to know is after paying Tapine ,paulo ,hodgkinson etc a ton of money how the raiders salary cap keeps supporting these big purchases we at least can see the cap is stuffing our team

DiegoNT

First Grade
What id like to know is after paying Tapine ,paulo ,hodgkinson etc a ton of money how the raiders salary cap keeps supporting these big purchases we at least can see the cap is stuffing our team
Are they big money signings? Tapine is a rookie, hodkinson?, and paulo came from an eels team trying to get under the cap. Hodgson was a pretty much unknown from hull kr, bj waa unwanted at the knights, Austin unwanted at the tigers, sia soliola was from the super league and most of their team are local products. Their only true big name signing in recent years is aiden sezer

Rsag85

Bench

Why not ask the real question on how Brisbane, Cowboys and dogs remain under the cap

rabbitohs95

Bench
I was just about to post the Hymel Hunt rumour. Apparently he told someone at training.

Also rumours circling GI could retire from footy altogether, and we could re-sign Madge for another 3 years.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was just about to post the Hymel Hunt rumour. Apparently he told someone at training.

Also rumours circling GI could retire from footy altogether, and we could re-sign Madge for another 3 years.
Thanks for that info R95.

Good to have your insight.

southsport

First Grade

Nathan Brown supposedly asking more than Souths are willing to pay also.

Rabbits20

Immortal
He's on the dud list. Got red carded in a pre season friendly last night. I hope that's not true. I can understand some people think he should have a little longer but to sign him up for another 3 years at this point is ludacris.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mateo is going to Salford too.

We could have signed him up for a season as good experience for our young back rowers coming through.

Rabbits20

Immortal
He's on the dud list. Got red carded in a pre season friendly last night.

I hope that's not true. I can understand some people think he should have a little longer but to sign him up for another 3 years at this point is ludacris.
Roosters have signed up Robinson for 3 years too.