What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade
Madge has come out this morning and said he doesn't want Peats.

Madge said we have 2 good hooker options with Cam and Damien and he's happy with them.

Golly golly gosh whats going on??????

If AJ fails at fullback the next option is play Oldfield there.

GI should be at centre and Cody at 6.

Cody at #6 wouldn't be bad, it would be interesting to see if he could be a fullback too.

CAFPOW

Juniors
"Peats is a good kid. It's tough to see him going through what he's going through... But I've got 2 dummy halves which I'm happy with"-Madge

Madge's nuts. He's got 1 Dummy half (Cook) and 1 Small 2nd Rower pretending he's a dummy half (McInnes).

Rhyno

First Grade
love him to run at you. We have moved on the last few years Jennings lewis grant petro Idris Lewis brown and signed merrin work it out yourself

You let petro, Jennings , Lewis go over 4 years ago I'm sure the panthers would of spent that money and not played the last 4 years 2mil under the salary cap

You have since signed whare, Hiku , Soward,Segeyaro, Wallace and Merrin on huge money

Kilkenny

Coach
I think it is all but certain you will be getting Robert Jennings the youngest brother and Australian Representative in the 20's on the weekend. Coming thru the junior ranks he always gave me the impression he would develop into the best of the Jennings brothers, even better than Michael. Injuries have hampered his progress and a change of environment will do him the world of good. He is a sensational player when fully fit and in form and I have no doubt he will be a fantastic acquisition for you guys. Sorry to see him leave the Panthers had the potential to be our number 1 centre no doubt but things happen for a reason so sadly he is leaving us.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I think it is all but certain you will be getting Robert Jennings the youngest brother and Australian Representative in the 20's on the weekend. Coming thru the junior ranks he always gave me the impression he would develop into the best of the Jennings brothers, even better than Michael. Injuries have hampered his progress and a change of environment will do him the world of good. He is a sensational player when fully fit and in form and I have no doubt he will be a fantastic acquisition for you guys. Sorry to see him leave the Panthers had the potential to be our number 1 centre no doubt but things happen for a reason so sadly he is leaving us.

Ia he injured at the moment?

Kilkenny

Coach
Ia he injured at the moment?

No. Robert Jennings is not injured. Played for Australian Under 20's on the weekend and has played most if not all NYC games this season. Is prone to injury, but currently injury free and playing well. Potential superstar and as stated has the raw potential to be even better than Michael even if his progress has been slowed by injuries sustained during 2015.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Madge has come out this morning and said he doesn't want Peats.

Madge said we have 2 good hooker options with Cam and Damien and he's happy with them.

Golly golly gosh whats going on??????

If AJ fails at fullback the next option is play Oldfield there.

GI should be at centre and Cody at 6.

Made couldn't exactly come out and say both hookers this year have been disappointing and we would have peats in a heartbeat.... Wouldn't be surprised if we in fact do pick up peats.

DiegoNT

First Grade
No. Robert Jennings is not injured. Played for Australian Under 20's on the weekend and has played most if not all NYC games this season. Is prone to injury, but currently injury free and playing well. Potential superstar and as stated has the raw potential to be even better than Michael even if his progress has been slowed by injuries sustained during 2015.

Sounds good. It looks as though panthers have an overload off good and/or young backs. He'll probably break through to souths first grade team straight away.

Earlier On Triple M

South Sydney's Chris Grevsmuhl is set for an immediate move to Penrith, after Rabbitohs coach Michael Maguire refused to deny he had fallen out with the representative forward.
Reports on Wednesday suggested Grevsmuhl could be involved in a player swap for George Jennings, given Souths are light on in the outside backs.
Maguire indicated at Souths training at Redfern on Wednesday morning that Grevsmuhl, who is signed with the Panthers for next season and beyond, will head west shortly.
"He is a great kid and I have to make sure I am looking after his wellbeing first and that is what I am doing," Maguire said.
"We are in that process at the moment."
A disagreement with Maguire appears to have expedited Grevsmuhl's move to Pepper Stadium.
"There are obviously reports out there, I have a high care factor for all my players and Chris is the same," Maguire said.
"I would prefer not to make comment about the situation, just that we are working through the process and that his well being is the number one priority."
Penrith coach Anthony Griffin was also reluctant to comment when addressing reporters in Christchurch ahead of Saturday's game against the Warriors.
The Panthers have also been linked with North Queensland prop James Tamou, who reportedly wants to return to Sydney for family reasons.
"I can't shed any light for you," Griffin said.
"This time of year there are people going everywhere if you read the papers. I make a point of not reading the papers."

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...-between-chris-grevsmuhl-and-robert-jennings/

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
they all want to return to the pride of the league the people's team with the most won premierships (21) in australian rugby league history...

Status
Not open for further replies.