What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Vs Warriors

Rabbits20

Immortal
Glory Glory to South Sydney:D:D

We are in the top 4 temporarily:D

But Storm play soon, so go Penrith, lol.

The lowest we can drop on the ladder is 6th if Rorters and Storm win.

But we are very well placed guys!

alien

Referee
Glory Glory to South Sydney:D:D

We are in the top 4 temporarily:D

But Storm play soon, so go Penrith, lol.

The lowest we can drop on the ladder is 6th if Rorters and Storm win.

But we are very well placed guys!

hopefully penrith beat storm tonight, and cronulla beat roosters tomorrow!

Rabbits20

Immortal
i hope so! lol

p.s. i wonder if bigcrock will still be saying that GI looks tired... lol

Lol:D:D plus Rortersdrool or whatever he's called:lol:

As you said the other week Alien, GI is saving himself for second half of the season, no need to waste yourself in first half of season:):)

Miagi

Juniors
Great win from the boys and a good confidence builder. Although Mark Gasnier on Fox was not impressed with us stating we didn't play well it was just the warriors playing badly. Typical comment?
Hope we can keep momentum going for the last half of season to silence our critics.:D

Rabbits20

Immortal
Great win from the boys and a good confidence builder. Although Mark Gasnier on Fox was not impressed with us stating we didn't play well it was just the warriors playing badly. Typical comment?
Hope we can keep momentum going for the last half of season to silence our critics.:D

We don't care what he says mate.

We played very well.

Our completion rate was very good and we only gave 2 penalties away.

We tore them apart and we didn't let them in for a try in second half.

The critics will always put us down, but we will rise above!

hurricane57

Juniors

Souths kept defending and defending hard, that's what happened to the Kiwi's. They don't like getting hit hard, they love dishing it out, when they get hit a couple of times they start looking around for the next one so they can duck.
Only one of those commentators picked the Rabbits to win, none of them put their hands up for being wrong - beerhunters.

Great, great game from the Rabbits.

My man of the match was Luke Keary. He just lead the team all over the paddock. I know Sutton had a blinder as did Isaac Luke as did Walker and all the forwards but Luke Keary had his best ever organizing game as half or five eight for my vote. :):)

Miagi

Juniors
We don't care what he says mate.

We played very well.

Our completion rate was very good and we only gave 2 penalties away.

We tore them apart and we didn't let them in for a try in second half.

The critics will always put us down, but we will rise above!

We surely did mate , getting back to where we left off after the GF

I find it hard to pick MOM tonight , they all played well. Grant could be a huge asset if he keeps improving.

Yep. as they say the cream always rises to the top. cheers

Miagi

Juniors
Souths kept defending and defending hard, that's what happened to the Kiwi's. They don't like getting hit hard, they love dishing it out, when they get hit a couple of times they start looking around for the next one so they can duck.
Only one of those commentators picked the Rabbits to win, none of them put their hands up for being wrong - beerhunters.

Great, great game from the Rabbits.

My man of the match was Luke Keary. He just lead the team all over the paddock. I know Sutton had a blinder as did Isaac Luke as did Walker and all the forwards but Luke Keary had his best ever organizing game as half or five eight for my vote. :):)

Yeah he steered us around well in the absence of Adam. They will be a great halves combo when AR returns :D

alien

Referee

i think gasnier was the spastic who at halftime said souths ALWAYS get all the calls :lol:

he probably thinks st george illawarra has 16 premierships, lol

Miagi

Juniors
i think gasnier was the spastic who at halftime said souths ALWAYS get all the calls :lol:

he probably thinks st george illawarra has 16 premierships, lol

Yes it was him, he must have backed the Warriors. I hope we can beat saints well when we play them next.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We surely did mate , getting back to where we left off after the GF

I find it hard to pick MOM tonight , they all played well. Grant could be a huge asset if he keeps improving.

Yep. as they say the cream always rises to the top. cheers

Yeah you're right about Grant, he's starting to find more consistency and having a strong impact. It would be good if he can cut out the penalty he gives away in nearly every game.

Lowe is playing very well too and has cut out giving away penalties. Lowe keeps topping the list for highest tacklers in our team and has been hitting the ball up well.