What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs PANFERS Official thread. Not that post whore's 8.52pm thread the previous day, what's that rubbish!!!

DJDL

First Grade
Playing Sifa at Center was a mistake, he was gassed after 5 min and the finger in the eye just made it worse.
Even when 100% he isn’t an option anymore imo.

He should lose his utility tag and focus solely on a roll in the middle.

Fitz made the wrong call a number of weeks ago when he played DA on the wing then Center.
That was the time to roll the dice on a different plan.

This is one of the things I've been thinking this morning - I never want to see Sifa at centre again.
In-game cover for injuries is fine, but naming him there, no thanks.

And The Next Immortal is not a centre.
We have Vea'ila and Gabrael coming through. I'd like to see either of those get a run before naming Sifa there again.

I get it that for a big game you don't debut youngsters, but next year I'm hoping this is the tack Fitzy takes.

Craigshark

First Grade
This is one of the things I've been thinking this morning - I never want to see Sifa at centre again.

We have Vea'ila and Gabrael coming through. I'd like to see either of those get a run before naming Sifa there again.

I get it that for a big game you don't debut youngsters, but next year I'm hoping this is the tack Fitzy takes.

hiroti has always done a job when called upon.. i would have preferred him in the centres and left Talakai on the bench for his impact.

DJDL

First Grade
The Katoa try was a gift from Klein and the bunker who stupidly made a wrong call when Turuva scored. Big unfit Talakai made a bad defensive read and took a dive. 2 penalties later, Katoa scores .

Klein keeps games interesting.

Yep, f**king horrible call.
And another in a long list of reasons why Chris Butler has no business officiating in any capacity at NRL level.

To the letter of the law, maybe.
But there is no way Sifa was having anything to do with defending what was happening outside.

DJDL

First Grade
hiroti has always done a job when called upon.. i would have preferred him in the centres and left Talakai on the bench for his impact.

Precisely.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but we really lose a lot with Sifa not on the bench.

The cows did it a couple of years ago and the player worked out

Latest posts