What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raider ass whipping

Poida_Raider

Bench
i gotta say i am not the most confident man when it comes to tomorrows game. it should be good, if only for the fact that both teams will be desperate, and have plenty out through one reason or the other. i hope our boys come out on top, but i'll be crossing my fingers until its over. all the best to both teams.

and all the bloody tamworth boys playing in the game tomorrow!!! dead set tamworthathon.

salkeld was a few years above me in high school, good to see him getting a go, up against his and my old vice captain in tonguey!!

SOULS 04

Juniors
the only way we will win is if our backline defence picks up about 10 fold from last week... if they do we win... if they don't we lose again and id say by about 18

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is the clown who started this thread now???

:clap: :clap: Thanks for having us, and the 2 points...losers #-o

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
R&BK, knightmareman... eat shit you wankers

the rest of the knights faithful unlucky, you guys have deadset worse luck than us, which is hard to acheive

belindarae

Juniors
It's gotta suck to be a Knights fan at the moment :mrgreen:

Did anyone else see on the Fox footage that with about 1min and a bit to go, Joey stormed out of the Coaches box??

sydraider

First Grade
Did anyone else see on the Fox footage that with about 1min and a bit to go, Joey stormed out of the Coaches box??

LMAO yeah i seen that :lol:

Must be hard to scream and curse with a broken jaw ;-)

belindarae

Juniors
sydraider said:

LMAO yeah i seen that :lol:

Must be hard to scream and curse with a broken jaw ;-)

You can say that again! There cannot be anyone most frustrated than an injured captain on a winless side with a jaw wired shut!!!! :lol:

BAY72

Juniors
Knightmareman, thanx for coming!!

Funny how you didn't show your face at the end of the game.

You couldn't have missed me.
I was the one with My head held high and the big smile on my face, as I walked passed your pittiful crowd. I have never seen so many people so quiet all game. And then at the end to have so many women scream such profanities in front of their own kids.

Well done, and thanx for proving that the stereotypical Newcastle fans actually exsist.
Now f*ck off back to your cardboard box.

thickos

First Grade
BAY72 said:

I was the one with My head held high and the big smile on my face, as I walked passed your pittiful crowd. I have never seen so many people so quiet all game. And then at the end to have so many women scream such profanities in front of their own kids.

Well done, and thanx for proving that the stereotypical Newcastle fans actually exsist.

Game, set and match, Bay 72.

Thanks linesmen, thanks ball boys.

Knights fans - don't go into another forum all year spouting about how you are gonna thrash someone. It won't happen :lol:

SOULS 04

Juniors
SOULS 04 said:
the only way we will win is if our backline defence picks up about 10 fold from last week... if they do we win... if they don't we lose again and id say by about 18

i reckon that was about 10 fold

BAY72

Juniors
good call.
now can you predict some better attack. cause we'll need it for the Panthers next week.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BAY72 said:

:roll:

Thanks to you for making out that we are all like that.
Open your bloody eye's... did you even see the Knights fans (like me) who stayed behind to cheer the team before they left the feild.

Congrats to Canberra... not the greatest game of football to watch, but you guys got the 2 points in the end.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Poida_Raider said:
and all the bloody tamworth boys playing in the game tomorrow!!! dead set tamworthathon.

salkeld was a few years above me in high school, good to see him getting a go, up against his and my old vice captain in tonguey!!

Did Salkeld go to Farra (sp?)? (how bad is that I lived in tamworth and can't remember how to spell it :lol: )

I remember Tonguey... he used to go out with a freind of mine.

SOULS 04

Juniors
umm ok to win this week we are gonna need to step up in attack as well as keep our defensive line at top notch

BAY72

Juniors
Thanks to you for making out that we are all like that.
Open your bloody eye's... did you even see the Knights fans (like me) who stayed behind to cheer the team before they left the feild.

Congrats to Canberra... not the greatest game of football to watch, but you guys got the 2 points in the end.
It's fair to say that not all Newcastle fans were like that. But none that I saw.
Not one came over and congratulated us for the win, not one. But plenty of crass old women had their bit to say.

The comment I made above wasn't directly aimed at you, rather aimed at a blow in that made a brave comment and did not return to back it up. Nor did he come over and say anything at the game.
For the rest of you who don't fit this catagory then you are really being let down by the uneducated masses that make up newcastle.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well would you congratulate opposistion fans at a game of footy? I wouldn't... I'm too depressed, plus who does that to a total stranger... I congratulate my best freind when the Rooster's beat us and my family when Manly beat us. I will do it to people I know.

As for the old ladies... your lucky you got out alive :lol:

BAY72 said:
Not one came over and congratulated us for the win, not one. But plenty of crass old women had their bit to say.

Newcastle is still, IMO, one of the worst grounds to go to because of their supporters behaviour. Abusive when your side wins, same when your side loses. I remember back in 2000 up there we had little old grannies abusing us. Still the same I see. They seemed to shut up after the "Stand up if you've got a job" chant, closely followed by "Stand up if you've got front teeth".

Raider Ultra

Bench
Football is the only thing people in that hell hole have to look forward to. It's feels so good to beat them up there.

Latest posts