What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders announce Huawei as major sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id rather have a sponsor than no sponsor on the jersey , I dont really care how it looks on there.

Its not too big , it doesnt overtake the jersey IMO

Bay56

First Grade
Wow this is the best news I've heard in my whole life !!!

didnt we fight them in the last big war ??

Raider_69

Post Whore
jersey looks shite

but big ups to don, he copped some flak for not doing a deal earlier but he wanted to get proper compensation for a spot on our jersey, today that decision is vindicated.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah agree on the jersey but a really good deal. Good on Don for holding out for the best price.

Maybe we can convince them to change their logo to blue or something?

shear_joy9

Coach
690951-huawei.jpg

yep, the logo doesn't contrast well on the jersey. It's very strange that they knocked back the brumbies and all other possible sporting codes to then sponsor the raiders. In terms of getting their name and brand known throughout Australia the raiders are probably one of the worst possible options.

The deal stinks of political motives but I for one welcome our new chinese comrades.

Chinese_honor_guard_in_column_070322-F-0193C-014-1024x419.jpg

Bay56

First Grade
jersey looks shite

but big ups to don, he copped some flak for not doing a deal earlier but he wanted to get proper compensation for a spot on our jersey, today that decision is vindicated.

yea well what they gain in sponsorship they'll lose from jersey sales !! ... great move donny

Well you had the cfmeu so...

Anyway. Good deal for the raiders.

Wish my club had a sponsor. I hope we get Halliburton or Lockheed Martin just to shit people.

supera

Juniors
people are making far too big of a deal of this. the jersey looks fine.

i for one welcome our new overlords to the country and to our fine city.

can't wait til they get us raising placards in unison celebrating our comradeship.

:D

supera

Juniors
more seriously, there is nothing wrong with the jersey, it looks like most NRL jerseys.

i'm quite content taking Chinese money rather than the money out of battlers who can least afford it via star city, crown or centrebet.

skeepe

Immortal
yea well what they gain in sponsorship they'll lose from jersey sales !! ... great move donny

Oh FFS.

You really take the cake you rancourous old cretin.

The club announces a good sponsorship deal, and all you can do is bag them because they didn't get a sponsor with a prettier logo.

Serious question, are you able to take any joy out of anything positive in life whatsoever? You're never bloody happy about anything. We win, and rather than congratulate the team or the coaching staff, you complain that they don't play like that every week. You get your membership package and complain that management should have forced Australia Post not the crumple the envelope. Even as far back as 2003, when we made the top 4, you spent the entire season complaining about anything and everything rather than enjoying the ride like the rest of us.

You only get joy from negatives. Every time the Raiders lose, you're in here posting joyously. Every win, well you disappear like the coward you are.

Pathetic.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
that jersery is the reason why you never let a virgin be on top

Because your penis is somewhere between your gut and your chest?

Not sure why you edited your original post about them being on there rags because that makes about as much sense.

Bay56

First Grade
Because your penis is somewhere between your gut and your chest?

Not sure why you edited your original post about them being on there rags because that makes about as much sense.

Geez Walt Joker was humorising mate .. has everyone lost all sense on this forum ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts