What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Ladder predictions

lol, straight into the abuse and WW responds with grace. Someone is bitter and someone is an adult and they are not the same people :)

I think you’ll find his first comment and his 2nd comment give a totally different vibe.

I’m just tired of people who don’t realise we’ve changed our playing style for finals footy.

But casual fans wouldn’t notice.

Virtually at the halfway point now...

Top 4 will be Panthers, Sharks, Storm, Roosters

You would have to think the Bulldogs make the top 8 from here.
Broncos have been disappointing in recent weeks but they will make the top 8.
Warriors are just outside the 8, I expect them to climb back up the ladder.

One of the Raiders or Dolphins will drop out of the 8, probably us with our terrible F&A.

Dragons have been better than expected but can't see them finishing top 8.
Another disappointing season for the Cowboys. Their defence is awful.

1. Sharks
2. Storm
3. Panthers
4. Roosters
5. Broncos
6. Bulldogs
7. Warriors
8. Dolphins

9. Raiders
10. Sea Eagles
11. Dragons
12. Cowboys
13. Rabbitohs
14. Knights
15. Titans
16. Eels
17. Tigers

Broncos are in trouble.

To be honest I can see them missing out on the finals. Injuries have crushed their season.

mongoose

Coach
pretty weak comp this year so far... every team looking very beatable, including Panthers.

Roosters probably firming as the team to beat. I reckon the Rabbitohs will make the top 8 too.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
pretty weak comp this year so far... every team looking very beatable, including Panthers.

Roosters probably firming as the team to beat. I reckon the Rabbitohs will make the top 8 too.
We'll f**king pump Easts when the whips are cracking. It will be a Melbourne/ Panthers GF and they don't have what it take to go with us

Valheru

Coach
We'll f**king pump Easts when the whips are cracking. It will be a Melbourne/ Panthers GF and they don't have what it take to go with us

I said it 12 weeks ago, Penrith are well and truly back to the pack. They've lost to Warriors, Dragons and Cowboys in their last 6 games and yes I know they had players missing in 2 of those but so did the opposition and the Panthers of the last couple of years don't lose those games.

Penrith have barely 'pumped' anyone this season with the obvious exceptions of Souths before they sacked their coach and Cronulla of which the jury is still well and truly out on.

Now before I offend the whole of Penrith, I do believe they still can win the comp but unlike the last 2 years and more similar to 2021 they will need a few things to go their way and grind out results on the back of defence rather than blowing teams away. They are absolutely susceptible themselves to being blown away on the day against a hot team which IMO was not true the last few years.

Vic Mackey

Referee

If all teams are fit and play their best imo penrith and easts are clearly the top 2 teams. This doesnt mean theyll meet in the GF, weve often had the 'Real" GF played in a Prelim. The Storm are the most consistent however I dont believe they have that extra gear to go, as has been shown in the last 3 finals series. They'll always be hard to beat in a final in Melbourne though, will likley have week 1 and maybe play a sharks/fins etc who they beat. Then penrith/easts will have to beat them in melbourne which wont be easy.

Could be putting way too much emphassis on last year but if anyones going to go for a run still think brisbane are the team if they get reynolds/walsh back.

saint pebba

First Grade
I think the top 4 is very clear - Storm, Panthers, Roosters, Sharks.

5-8 will be very tight. Teams may need 32 points to make it so that means all the teams between 5th and 12th will need to win 5 or 6 more games.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
I think the top 4 is very clear - Storm, Panthers, Roosters, Sharks.

5-8 will be very tight. Teams may need 32 points to make it so that means all the teams between 5th and 12 will need to win 5 or 6 more games.
I'm not convinced on the sharks, I could definitely see a dogs or cowboys sneaking in there but the Sharks draw probably saves them

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'm not convinced on the sharks, I could definitely see a dogs or cowboys sneaking in there but the Sharks draw probably saves them
I think the cows have two byes in hand which helps them. Big ask for anyone outside the current 8 to make top 4 from here but I think anyone bar maybe the bottom 2 is still a realistic chance for 5th-8th spot with a decent run home.

I think the cows have two byes in hand which helps them. Big ask for anyone outside the current 8 to make top 4 from here but I think anyone bar maybe the bottom 2 is still a realistic chance for 5th-8th spot with a decent run home.

Cowboys don't have the easiest run home though, they'll have to win 4 of these be sure of making it with so many teams on 7 or 8 wins.

Manly (H)
Bulldogs (H)
Sharks (H)
Tigers (A)
Raiders (H)
Storm (H)
Bulldogs (A)

Latest posts