What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders announce Huawei as major sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldie

Juniors
got excited about a 3 page thread about the raiders, was quickly dissapointed.

For what its worth i like the jersey, might be time to replace my 2003 jersey.

Cryptic

Juniors
Anyway.... Grats to the Raiders on a good sponsor deal for a change!

Everyone else, get over the past.... Learn from it and move on, not hold grudges and refuse to change....

Also FYI China are the world’s biggest polluter, but not per capita (they do have over 3 billion people you know....), that prize falls to the US (and was ours in 2009). Only report I can find states that on the current trend they will become the world’s leading polluter per capita in 2017... That's if no changes happen before then which one would hope they do...

Being a hypocrite is saying to the world "OI! Stop doing what we did for 40 years! It's not OK anymore!" after we all got rich (collectively speaking) off cutting corners and ignoring risks...

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Geez Walt Joker was humorising mate .. has everyone lost all sense on this forum ??

Mate there's jokes and there's blatant attempts at trolling. This was the latter and a poor version of the former.

If lame shots at our club is something you find funny then I feel sorry for you.

Bay56

First Grade
Mate there's jokes and there's blatant attempts at trolling. This was the latter and a poor version of the former.

If lame shots at our club is something you find funny then I feel sorry for you.

Sorry for me ?? .. you feel sorry for someone that has cancer, suffering depression, lost their job or a family member or their house in floods.

Be passionate about your footy club by all means but also put things in perspective.

The Joker cracked a joke .. Laugh while you still can.

Last edited:

supera

Juniors
you need to realise that racism is never funny. hurtful stereotypes are never funny.

you're a dinosaur from a long gone era if you think it is, and you're the type of sports fan that most of us in this country have been trying to stamp out for over a decade.

nobody thinks you're a joker - people think you're a tool.

of course Huawei's sponsorship is a political move given the Federal Government's decision regarding the NBN. but they're barring all international companies with no discernible presence in Australia from being involved - we should gladly take their money.

the country that they're from or the heritage of other users is not to be the butt of jokes, and i can't believe you weren't given a ban for your behaviour yesterday.

Bay56

First Grade
^^^
bahahaha ... u don't give up huh

mate get yourself a life ... cheap as at Bunnings ... suggest you get the extra large 250 litre

Raider_69

Post Whore
why should he give up?
stomping out racism from our culture is something we should never give up on. Otherwise scum like yourself and your backward views win.

supera

Juniors
i'm not going to go on with it.

but you don't have a choice here pal. we have stomped out racism. we have stamped it out of public policy, out of sport...

we have sure as hell stamped out the notion that it's somehow funny.

you're the one that needs to change and recognise that you're in the wrong here, no one else.

Bay56

First Grade
^^^
as I said mate get yourself a sense of humour ... It will be a sad day when people it this great country of ours cant have a laugh about each other .. it will be sad day when we can't sing Xmas carols because it might offend a religious/racial minority ... it will be a sad day when we can't celebrate Easter for the same reason

I won't be changing my posting habits in any way shape or form ... life is too short to accommodate ignorant greenies such as yourself spoiling the fun of others ... go and chain yourself to a tree or something

Bay56

First Grade
Yea I agree Nick .. but knowing your views on greenies how can you be supporting that fool

Raider_69

Post Whore
There is nothing "green" about hating racism and calling out racists such as yourself for your ignorant views

Bay56

First Grade
Yea I agree but the guy as greenie political persuasions, and you hate those guys

supera

Juniors
yesterday i was one of the idiots who voted for rudd and gillard :roll:

you know nothing about me, you're making shit up to further exacerbate your own obvious idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts