What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army Bus to Shark Park, Sat 2nd Sept

Raider Azz

Bench
Would any Canberrans be interested in a bus going up for this match? It will be the last match of the regular season and may very well decide whether or not we are in the 8 so the boys will need all the support they can get! The cost will be $50 not including entry into the ground, and kick off time is at 5:30 so we will probably leave at around 12pm that afternoon and get back at around midnight. Express your interest here...

woodgers

Bench
Well Azz seeing as though Boing isn't arranging this, I expect the interest to go through the roof.

I hope people get on this, the boys really need the support in this one. Add to that people have almost 4 weeks to scrape the cash and it should be a full 22 seater.

Ill be at the game as I now live in cronulla. If anyones keen for some celebratory drinks at northies or cronulla RSLafterwards Ill be keen should we get up. ( or perhaps to drown the sorrows)

Raider Ultra

Bench
This is a definite, although for $50 you'll be able to go on the official coach, so don't expect too much interest from outside the Army.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Thanks for manning the thread, Azz. Update your first post with teh current list so we can all keep track mate.

Cheers.

Raider Azz

Bench
so far i have counted 10 interested people. obviously that means nothing until we get the money though. still plenty of seats left folks! im gonna bring the list to the melbourne game so hopefully people will be interested there. so feel free to approach any one of us during the match to express your interest.

Mickxpt, PM me your name and phone number if possible so Boing or I can call you and give you concrete details if you are still interested.

Can I put you down for a seat, woodgers?

woodgers

Bench
Nup. I would love to go but can't. Last game of the season before the finals. In fact, our season could come down to that game!

It will be worth the trip to catch up with Craig who will be absolutely hammered living 2 minutes up the road.

Bay56

First Grade
SOULS 04 said:
id love to but id say ill be heading up on the friday night and seeing the gf.

ditto .... we'll prob travel on Thursday, visit the rels at the Gong and drive up to see the match on Sat.

Hopefully we'll still be in with a chance .... I suspect we will ... than we'll need a good turn-up of supporters.

Raider Azz

Bench
so far we have 8 confirmed and 15 all up interested. we need 16 people for the bus to go ahead, and there are 22 seats all up available. come to bay 72 at the storm match and ask for either aaron (myself) or ben (boing boing) with $50 for a spot on the bus. we're now shooting for a spot in the top 4 so now this game is even more important.

Latest posts