What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAIDERS ARMY HEARD LOUD AND PROUD AT SOUTHS GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydraider

First Grade
Yeah but jed he still didnt come say gday to me :lol:

I only know a few, I cant put all faces to names yet :lol:

BAY72

Juniors
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Very Impressive

What more can I say. With supprot like that we should have no problem giving the rest of the League supportes a good shake.

Great effort by the Raiders Army !
Well I never thought I'd hear you say that. but I'll take it. :)

BAY72

Juniors
The only dissapointing thing about the game was once again the SFS Police.
Normaly I have respect for the boys on blue, but there unbeliveable attitude towards the fans of the NRL is just discraceful.

We are only out there singing and clapping and having fun, and the odd word against the crowed if they want to start something, it is totaly unnessecary to be told to sit down and shut up all game. and to threaten us if we have other wu=ise done nothing wrong. Standing on the seats is one thing, and OK I'll compromise, but No standing all together is just crap!!

Question, to any of the Burrow supporters.
Did they hassel you at all during the game, and were you asked to sit down repeatedly??
Because I don't believe you were, and when told that they would have words with you as well, I simply stated Why?? What are any of us doing wrong? other than supporting our teams.
It was about this time I was told to keep quiet and stop Back chatting, Or I'll be ejected. :lol:

Shame on you SFS Police this is no way to keep crowds under control. Especially when you let people run up and down the stairs to come and have a personal attack on us / groups. If you are going to tell people one thing then tell everyone.

That should keep you buisy...

See you again soon.

WE ARE THE...

GreenGuy

The cops were farked.

BTW i was with you guys and i realised it's hard to put faces to everyones forum nick! I met Ultra- good bloke lol Can anyone identify themselves? Who was the dude starting the chants like "everywhere we go"??? There was another 'big' guy with goatee, an indian looking dude?

Oh and i was the guy on the left with goatee and short hair with brown stripe. I was sick my throat was killing me from the night before but i still managed to add some loudness i hope!

Good stuff Army, hopefully see you at the Dragons game!

Raider Azz

Bench
I met you, GreenGuy. Iwas standing next to you. The guy who was starting all the chants was Craig (sully on the forums)

Raider Ultra

Bench
Yeah, everywhere we go was being started by Sully, the Indian bloke is our webmaster Rupi aka Panjabi, the big unit up the back was Bay 72. ABout half the people on this forum were there.

BAY72

Juniors
The guy who was starting all the chants was Craig (sully on the forums)
All the chants now, well he'll love that :lol:

Hope to see all the same faces and more next week for the Stain's game; we are going to need another big effort. You can already see that the support is affecting their game, just look at Clintons smile and fist pumping and the fact that the players made the effort to come over at the end.

That and the fact that they are playing like a team will surely see them in the top eight for the majority of this season.
Don't stop now

SING HARD

WE ARE THE...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im probably 60-70% there atm, just waiting on pay day and a chat about transport there and back 8)

woodgers

Bench
I was right next to Sully. He was in the black polo top, I was in the White polo top. I had a red cap on because a few of us believe it is lucky.

I won't be at the Dragons game. I haven't missed a home match since the Sharks in 2003 and before that I don't know when. The missus has planned a surprise thing for my birthday so there is no squirming. I will be at the Breakfast in the morning though.

MattJ

Juniors
BAY72 said:
Normaly I have respect for the boys on blue, but there unbeliveable attitude towards the fans of the NRL is just discraceful.

We are only out there singing and clapping and having fun, and the odd word against the crowed if they want to start something, it is totaly unnessecary to be told to sit down and shut up all game. and to threaten us if we have other wu=ise done nothing wrong. Standing on the seats is one thing, and OK I'll compromise, but No standing all together is just crap!!

Did they hassel you at all during the game, and were you asked to sit down repeatedly??

Because I don't believe you were, and when told that they would have words with you as well, I simply stated Why?? What are any of us doing wrong? other than supporting our teams.
It was about this time I was told to keep quiet and stop Back chatting, Or I'll be ejected. :lol:

Shame on you SFS Police this is no way to keep crowds under control. Especially when you let people run up and down the stairs to come and have a personal attack on us / groups. If you are going to tell people one thing then tell everyone.

See you again soon.

WE ARE THE...

The burrow has the back 20 bays of bay 38 reserved as a standing only area, the club organised it with the stadium for us, thats 1 of the reasons why we all always look crowded up the back and hiding under the awning at times, because people still come and want too sit in our bay at the back and complain all game when they cant see, so we have to take the back if we want too stand and sing. Anyway, thats why the police dont say anything to us about standing, if anyone stands seats though, they are told too get off them.

MattJ

Juniors
BAY72 said:

See you again soon.

WE ARE THE...

The burrow has the back 20 bays of bay 38 reserved as a standing only area, the club organised it with the stadium for us, thats 1 of the reasons why we all always look crowded up the back and hiding under the awning at times, because people still come and want too sit in our bay at the back and complain all game when they cant see, so we have to take the back if we want too stand and sing. Anyway, thats why the police dont say anything to us about standing, if anyone stands seats though, they are told too get off them.

Raider Ultra

Bench
I still can't understand why Souths fans can stand and Raiders can't. If its a stadium policy why does it only refer to one set of fans and not another? Its not as if we were obstructing anyones view.

Sully

Juniors
ATTN ALL:

I would just like to say apologies to anyone I did not get to personally say hello to.

I do not frequently post on the Forum and I look forward to meeting you all.

We "zipped" them yesterday and we all really need to turn up in numbers again.

Huge shout out to Woodgers who leads the ARMY week in and week out!

Great job organising the crew who made the travel up the HUME.

Woodgers...

Mate have a top weekend Bay and I will have a go with all the other new lads this weekend.

EVERYWHERE WE GO...

GreenGuy

Boys i hope there's a pact that we don't only sing when we're winning cos i'll be ready for a full-on assault at tearing peoples ears apart next week, win lose or draw. Touch wood i get over this flu!

supermario

Juniors
As a regular of the SFS, unfortunatly unless you hide up the back like the burrow you will be told to sit down.

Unfortunatly most aussie sports fans like to have an uninterupted view of a game and sit on their arses at the same time !

We cop the same in the pen, sometimes from security and sometimes from our own fans !!! Mainly old fogeys who get the chookpen tickets cause they are cheaper.

Unfortunatly there is no way around it, as people who complain will always get what they want.

The only option is hiding up the back or sitting at either end or the corners of the stadium.

SOULS 04

Juniors
mate the fact that the players full recognised us makes you wanna cheer and sing even louder... bring on the dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts