What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAIDERS ARMY HEARD LOUD AND PROUD AT SOUTHS GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Juniors
Good Evening All,

I would like to acknowledge all who attended today's game against South Sydney and stood and cheered on the Raiders.

The members who turned out for the Army really had a sung loud and proud today showing that we are becoming a force as a vocal supporters group in the NRL.

I though it was great the way we sung our hearts out for the lads, we really gave it a good showing and the response from the players afterwards was great.

We really all need to become one, get in close and sing.

All welcome!!

All that turned up today gave it a great chop from the regulars to the new supporters.

Don’t be shy get in and join in as the Raiders Army is only growing and I for one could not hear the burrow sing.

Top effort.

See you all at the Dragons game!

WE ARE THE...

Sully

Juniors
All members had a real go...

Great to see Raiders 69, Syd Raider, Woodgers, Bay 72, Jed, Thickos, Raiders 2005, Raiders 69, Souls, Ultra, Malt ... The list goes on...

Great to see we all had a go and a great win to the green.

The ARMY is growing!

BELIEVE.

Sully

Juniors
All members had a real go...

Great to see Raiders 69, Syd Raider, Woodgers, Bay 72, Jed, Thickos, Raiders 2005, Raiders 69, Souls, Ultra, Malt ... The list goes on...

Great to see we all had a go and a great win to the green.

The ARMY is growing!

BELIEVE.

Raider_69

Post Whore
No but im good enough to be 2 people ;-) :lol:
was absolutely awesome out there today, ive barely got a voice left... well worth it

i watched the game on fox and was upset i'm in melbourne cause you guys looked awesome. Army is growing, 2005 we will be a force not to be messed with.

skeepe

Immortal
I was sitting directly opposite The Burrow and believe me, I could hear you guys much more than I could hear them. Top stuff guys!

Kris_man

Bench
you're a good man, Sully, led the Army well. you can chuck my name in the attendees section as well 8)

sydraider

First Grade
Sully you were there and ya didnt come say hello :cry:

Was awesome to be there with the army today! Not sure if I have much of a voice left either!

i wandered down to the fox and lion after the game, met up with some other raiders fans, gave them the whol LU spiel, hopefully we shall have some new members on the forums soon :D

thickos

First Grade
Let's remember yesterday was a joint SGB-Army collaboration 8)

As everyone has said, it was a great effort in the stands yesterday. Always a great sight to see a bay full of Raiders fans. We got plenty of exposure on the TV as well.

Wasn't Schif's try in front of us - then all the fist-pumping and celebrations - truly awesome!

:D

woodgers

Bench
Yesterday's effort was great and certainly the direction that we want to head in. I was quite worried that we were going to look pathetic at the hands of The Burrow but it didn't pan out that way.

Although The Burrow appeared to be non-existant yesterday I will not be giving it to them yet. They still have the 'street cred' and we are still trying to rebuild and gather decent numbers. Yesterday was one of our better days in recent memory and we are improving. We still have a way to go to get the group to where I want it but all in all I agree with Sully, a top effort by all involved :clap:

sydraider

First Grade
The raiders fans I was drinking with after the game seemed keen to be a part of the cheering, hopefully I convinced a few of them to come join us at games.
There are a lot of raiders fans out there, if we all band together at games we could easily make outfits such as the burrow look like nuffies!
2005 a year of unity!
GO THE RAIDERS!!!
WE ARE WE ARE....

Raider_69

Post Whore
im still recovering :lol:
it was so awesome yesterday its spured me on to do what it takes to get down to canberra for next week 8)

Kris_man

Bench
sydraider, i was at the Fox and Lion as well...saw a couple of Raiders supporters there, but didn't say anything to them apart from a passing "go the Raiders!"

skeepe

Immortal
I stopped at Sutton Forest Maccas on the highway while going home, and there were plenty of lime green shirts there. Awesome sight.

There was also one boy, probably about 9 or 10, wearing a Souths jumper. As I passed him I offered my condolences, to which he promptly told me to go f**k myself. Charming lot these rabid Bunnies.

jed

First Grade
sydraider said:
Sully you were there and ya didnt come say hello :cry:

Sully stood directly behind me - the last 2 weeks he's worn the black shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts