What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAIDERS ARMY HEARD LOUD AND PROUD AT SOUTHS GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
skeepe said:
I stopped at Sutton Forest Maccas on the highway while going home, and there were plenty of lime green shirts there. Awesome sight.

There was also one boy, probably about 9 or 10, wearing a Souths jumper. As I passed him I offered my condolences, to which he promptly told me to go f**k myself. Charming lot these rabid Bunnies.

I too stopped at Macca's and there was plenty of green. Saw a few army boys ordering as I was leaving though.

How good was the army/sgb/raiders fans united. It was the best atmosphere at any game I have been too in a while. We did not stop at all, well done to the boys leading it. Even when we were losing the game, and our players, we kept at it. A friend was a flag waver in the burrow, he reckons he couldn't hear us, but we know we were loud and proud, we were the 14th player when the ref only had one arm.

Go the Raiders!! And the Army!!! I can't wait for saturday :D

Tidus_Raider

Bench
I was sitting right on the half way line on the opposite side of the player's tunnel. Sadly for me I was sitting behind THE MOST ANNOYING fan ever!!! He gave it to Croker the whole game but when he scored he got what was coming to him lol

The Army was great yesterday. Will definately make an effort to sit with them next time.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
thickos said:
Were we heard Tidus?

Mate, you guys were awesome. It was great to see a bay full of LIME green. It really gave the game a great atmosphere. You were probably 2 or 3 bays to the right of me but I could hear you loud and clear.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
supermario said:
As a regular of the SFS, unfortunatly unless you hide up the back like the burrow you will be told to sit down.

Unfortunatly most aussie sports fans like to have an uninterupted view of a game and sit on their arses at the same time !

We cop the same in the pen, sometimes from security and sometimes from our own fans !!! Mainly old fogeys who get the chookpen tickets cause they are cheaper.

Unfortunatly there is no way around it, as people who complain will always get what they want.

The only option is hiding up the back or sitting at either end or the corners of the stadium.

Shut up greaso! You have got NFI!

The standing room at the back of Bay 38 was organised for us by our club for the simple reason that it wont impede with people who want to sit and watch.

Funny though in Round 1, we outsung your crowd and wasnt it great to see the WHOLE OF BAY 38 in red and green at a scum home game, standing and singing....

STAND UP IF YOU HATE ROOSTERS!

Some silly scum fans got confused (as they do) and stood up as well.

Now f*ck off scum, and cant wait to see you later in the year. How about coming to Bay 39 and showing us how good you are ?

AWAY IN A MANGER
NO CRIB FOR A BED
THE LITTLE LORD JESUS SAID....
WE HATE ROOSTERS
WE HATE ROOSTERS
WE HATE ROOSTERS
WE HATE ROOSTERS
WE HATE ROOSTERS
WE HATE ROOSTERS!

SCUM!

supermario

Juniors
Bunny Boy said:
[Funny though in Round 1, we outsung your crowd

Well you were siging something, sounded like you were singing for your dole cheque.

Though that seemed to stop once souths were losing ...............

Bunny Boy

Juniors
supermario said:
Bunny Boy said:
[Funny though in Round 1, we outsung your crowd

Well you were siging something, sounded like you were singing for your dole cheque.

Though that seemed to stop once souths were losing ...............

Your mums on the job and your dads on the nick
You cant get a job cos your f*cking to thick
In your double bay slums
In your double bay slums!

SCUM!

Come site near us next round!

Lets see how 'ard you are !!!

supermario

Juniors
You drink your own piss
and you shit in the bath
You'd shag your own nan cause you think it;s a laugh !!!

In your Redfern Slums
In your Redfern Slums !!!!

If i wanted to sit near your type i'd sit in the gutter !

Gutless Wonder !

mike83au

Juniors
I dunno.... I think this poetry thing could really take off.....

There once was a team called Souths....
And there was another called Roosters....

#-o

Actually maybe not....
piss off :arrow:

Bunny Boy

Juniors
supermario said:
You drink your own piss
and you sh*t in the bath
You'd shag your own nan cause you think it;s a laugh !!!

In your Redfern Slums
In your Redfern Slums !!!!

If i wanted to sit near your type i'd sit in the gutter !

Gutless Wonder !

Original d*ckhead. We have been singing that song about you scum for years!

Where were you when you were sh|t? F*cking scum!

Gutless wonder eh? Remember the fella last year who walked past the Scum pen at the end of the game behind Bay 32 and called you scum to your face?

I'm locking this.

I'm sure another thread will be created tomorrow about how great the Army was at the Dragons game anyway, so hopefully that won't turn into a Chookpen vs. Burrow flamefest either... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts