What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders "army"

Raider Azz

Bench
yeah, like it's already been said, a lot of us were recovering from the night before (and still are).

on the crowd, being a long weekend and also canberra's biggest race of the year being on (the black opal) certaintely doesn't help either. i would love to be able to pull crowds like you do in newcastle, ufortunately competing for the limelight with a team in the bumbies who has performed much better than you have in the last 3 years doesn't help. canberra is a fickle town. i have no doubt that if we start to win, the crowds will flock to see us. we just gotta worry about winning first.

next week vs. the roosters is going to be HUGE. the army has a 22 seater bus heading up to aussie, not to mention the sydney contigent.

Choppies

Coach
Hope the Raiders army have good numbers at Aussie on Sunday. I'll come over and say G'day to the members I know.

jed

First Grade
How about you, Innsane, feel like coming to introduce yourself when we play you?

Or don't you have balls like 69?

innsaneink

Referee
jed said:
How about you, Innsane, feel like coming to introduce yourself when we play you?

Or don't you have balls like 69?

Actually thinking of making the trek down south for the away game this year, but all our NRL game visits are dependant on the young blokes games...we missed about 5 last year and as he gets older his games start later too....but yeah if we go we'll definetly say gday.

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
You got balls 69, werent you worried you'd get snapped? :lol:

thought for a second id have to dodge acouple of haymakers, but was not to be, contemplated trying to sneak a brick in my reg grundies but figured it wouldnt have done me any good if push came to shove anyways :lol:

BradtheRipper

Juniors
hey guys thanks for a great game from the army. i sat at the front of the big flags near the bays side entrance with my fiancee (in white raiders hat), sister (blonde) brother in law knights shirt. "dig a hole" was quality work
cheers.
was the sgb combined?

stay green!
brad the ripper

nickraider

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
The singing from the Army was the worst I'd witnessed in 3 years. Even when it was close in the first half we were terrible, we will be a million times better at Aussie, I'll see to that myself.

Nice Ultra! Fire em' up!! :x

GreenMachine

Juniors
I considered jumping on the field to stop one of the breakaways.

I couldve cleaned up a couple of kicks too.

Maybe next time.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Copa said:
The Raiders Army should have taken to the field to help with defence.

i distinctly remembered saying id throw on a jersey and have a dig, couldnt do any worse then those blokes

Sully

Juniors
Right...

A few things to settle 1st.

Sully has NO IDEA when it comes to numbers 80+ what a wank!! we had 48 and trust me I counted all of us.

To the guys who travelled thanks.

I agree with the ULTRA with that we didnt sing for a few reasons but the odd song or two we did we are actually alot louder this year so lets get pumped up for Sunday.

To the Faithful: 10AM START AT THE CAPTAIN COOK!!

Please if its your first time or think I carry on Im actually not to bad a bloke and will be there to chat to all so please rock up, have the odd ale or two and then we JOG ON to the groud.

Im looking hell forward to this clash!! (almost as mush as Sharks v Dogs May 19)

SOULS 04

Juniors
hahahaha sully you are a dead set champ... i am so fired up for this game on the weekend... i hope i get this docs thing done nice and early so i can get myself to the game and rip in.... and rip in i shall... i was dissapointed with my own effort last week and i plan to make a mends against the roosters.

so everyone else fire up too and get there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i was pretty fired up last week but im even keener this week
i should be back in sydney about 10am, be at the ground hopefully by 11-30ish
with any lucky you boys will still be at the captain cook

Sully

Juniors
Soulsy..

True your form was ordinary and you let the Army down.

Make sure this week you sit on the other side of the ground.

Back me up 69!!

Nah, WE WILL BE BACK BABY!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: yea soulsy was sh*te last week, poor form IMO :p
looking for a much better effort from ya this week mate

SOULS 04

Juniors
seriously boys step up.... im so fired up about this and i will be so P*ssed if i dont get to this game.

if we can lift the boys to the first win against the roosters away from home in like 10 years it can ded set give us some massive momentum for this season.

last week is gone. this week its the roosters. RIP THE F**K IN.

Latest posts