What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders bus to Parra - Need help

woodgers

Bench
Fellow Raiders fans

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

On the 28th of August the Raiders play Parramatta @ Parramatta Stadium. We have booked a coach with Countrylink which is run by one of the Raiders trainers, Bernard. To run the bus they need a minimun of 30 people to make it viable. We currently have just over 20 people prepared to come along so I am putting the word out, it would be disasterous to have this cancelled.

Do you want to come along to this game and support the team to the end, right to the death? It will take up a Sunday but it will be a great day. Get out there and show your team that you will stand by them right to the end. I know some people can't do it but if you have the day free and the cash then I guarentee you will enjoy it.

The cost is $60 for the coach there and back and it includes your ticket into the ground. There isn't really a bad seat at Parra Stadium either and we have asked Bernard to get us tickets on the 20 metre line.

I believe that people on these boards live and breathe the Raiders, come along and help the team finish on a good note. Who knows, we could be knocking on the top 8 door and this may be a must win.

Sydney guys, if you want tickets with us then you better let me know below as well. I will find out the price for just the ticket on Saturday night.

Boing Boing

Juniors
I will get back to you during the week, keep checking this thread. We need to all get behind hour team for this one.

woodgers

Bench
benmeyer said:
I will get back to you during the week, keep checking this thread. We need to all get behind hour team for this one.

I still can't believe we are still doing a bus for this, crazy if you ask me. We could be done by 50 in this match as our players have nothing to play for and they are in the minor premiership race.

Why are we spending $60 a head to go to this game? I say we tell them that we didn't get the numbers and return the money to people to spend on Mad Monday. What do you guys think?

Oh, Mad Monday will be on the 5th of September for those that are living on a different planet.

Raider Azz

Bench
woodgers said:
I still can't believe we are still doing a bus for this, crazy if you ask me. We could be done by 50 in this match as our players have nothing to play for and they are in the minor premiership race.

Why are we spending $60 a head to go to this game? I say we tell them that we didn't get the numbers and return the money to people to spend on Mad Monday. What do you guys think?

Oh, Mad Monday will be on the 5th of September for those that are living on a different planet.
what did the banner that we made at your house on friday say again?

;-)

woodgers

Bench
Raider_Azz said:
what did the banner that we made at your house on friday say again?

;-)

It's over mate, well over. Myself and Ben wasted money and hours of our Friday night trying to motivate those players, now that banner is good for nothing. In case you were at a 21st and missed it we lost dismally, 29 - 16.

Boing Boing

Juniors
woodgers said:

Mate..... Dissapointing.

We are the self proclaimed "best supporters in the league" and you don't want to go because we're out of the finals race? No, I'd hate to say it but you're wrong.

This whole trip is about spending a few hours with your mates, watching some footy, having a sing and just having a good day without worrying about the drive home or anything like that.

We are the best supporters in the league and we will be there for the Parra game because we believe in supporting our team to the bitter end, we aren't fair-weather fans. When the glory finally comes, the players will remember us and right now, they appreciate us for everything we do and that is from the horse's mouth. Don't lose hope mate, thats what you told me after the Cronulla game at Bruce. Let's make the Parra bus THE one to remember, where the Sydney guys (no offense) wish they were on that bus.

jed

First Grade
Ben, agreed.

I'll be there for the Parra game (I don't have an excuse - the ground's right around the corner from my place), but I'll also be travelling down for the Manly game in Rnd 26.

Out of interest, I've been at all our losses except for Melbourne, Brisbane and Auckland, I'm thinking only Ben (who travelled for the Storm game) has witnessed more this season, am I on the right track?

Boing Boing

Juniors
Hah! As of this weekend, I'm the Army's most travelled supporter. Bay72 relinquished his spot by going to the snow for 2 weeks. I even went to Melbourne, and it was dead-set the best away trip of the season.

Boing Boing

Juniors
OK guys, heres the news:

I need the money by Sunday at the latest. I have to pay the bus company on Monday so those of you who have put your name down, now is the time to deliver.

Those of you from Sydney who just wanted the tickets, I need that money ASAP. it can be done, but I have to pay up front so let me know.

The ideal place to contact me is ben@raidersarmy.com and for those who have my number, just ring me.

Latest posts