What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders can win competition

woodgers

Bench
I dont care what he says. Myself and RaidersMalt got the Raiders at $21 to win it before the Penrith game and $10 to make the GF. We put $30 on them to win it and $20 to make it. We don't care if we lose the money. Hopefully players leaving may spark a miracle. You've got to be in it.

edabomb

First Grade
You're a braver man than I woodgers. I just don't have the faith to see that as even remotely possible with whats going on at the club. However, if this is a backwards 2003, eg.we played ok at the start of this year, like we did at the end of last, went through a poor patch in the middle and are set to return to our early 2003 form within the next few weeks you could be on to a winner. On our day we are good enough to pull off 3 or 4 wins in a row in the finals, but with the consistency we have shown this year I'd say $30 is too short.....

That's the spirit Daz man, I love to see a bit of optimism from fans. I think they can win the comp too. Maybe not by doing the Nagas and Schif thing, but I remain hopeful. Ignore all the people shutting you down, they're just miserable.

Dazraider

Juniors
Thicko,did you get your nick name cause your so thick in the head that whatever goes in there just gets blocked out by all the negativity you have in that thick head of yours

edabomb

First Grade
Dazraider said:
Thicko,did you get your nick name cause your so thick in the head that whatever goes in there just gets blocked out by all the negativity you have in that thick head of yours

:lol: :lol: Mad comeback!!!!! I'm gonna keep using that one for years. I am in your debt!!!!!

thickos

First Grade
:shock:

Firstly, what are you talking about? What post are you referring to?

Secondly, what is your problem?

Dazraider

Juniors
i got no problem though you need to renember what you wright about.
stay calm and don't take it too serious

Dogs Of War

Coach
thickos said:
Your as transparent as a plate of glass mate - troll!

Go play in another forum :arrow:

Why wouldn't he play in this forum, both raiders supporters as I can see, take your own advise and use the ignore feature.

Dazraider

Juniors
:lol:
you got no idea!
the raiders need defensive structure and the way to get that is inspiration so why don't they gather the older players to have a session with and talk about the goodtimes.
Maybe they'll learn something and you(even though you got a thick head)

jed

First Grade
He has used ignore, I think a number of others have too.

What's the matter, DOW, are you following Daz around? There's a term for that: Stalking.

Dazraider

Juniors
maybe i'll be ignored but at least i have faith in the raiders and never negative so to all you pretend raider supporters who gives us no hope.go to the other green team and follow souths

edabomb

First Grade
I think he fished Dazraider up at the local pub...... We shouldn't judge Jed, they seem to be getting on like a house on fire.

Dogs Of War

Coach
jed said:
He has used ignore, I think a number of others have too.

What's the matter, DOW, are you following Daz around? There's a term for that: Stalking.

Just finding myself highly amused at the reactions of several people in this forum to Dazraider.

jed

First Grade
For someone who's supposedly supported the team for 15 years, he's made a few questionable statements. I can understand the reactions he's getting.

jed

First Grade
Everyoen has a choice over who they support. It's commendable that you actually supported the team that you play for.

edabomb

First Grade
Could it be, Geoff MacNamara??? Back to avenge Thickos for that unsightly incident when Thickos claimed you were his favourite player??? The plot thickens :roll: .

Latest posts