What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders could of had a premiership winning side...

msjd

Juniors
Hey i rekon if raiders kept all of these players they could of won a premiership.

1.Clinton Schifckofski
2.Joel Monaghan
3.Jamaal Lolesi
4.Adam Mogg
5.Leslie Veinaklo
6.Jonathon Thurston
7.Michael Monaghan
8.Ryan O’Hara
9.Luke Priddis
10.Richard Villiasanti
11.Willie Mason
12.Ben Kennedy
13.Ruban Wikki ©
14.Brent Kite
15.Josh Miller/Jason Croker
16.Michael Weyman
17.Lincoln Withers
18.Rod Jenson/ Mclinden

Not a bad team if you asked me.

Mr Saab

Referee
yeah an i reckon the broncos would be on top if they had kept sailor, Tuquri, Thorn, and the Hodges of 2002 form.
Coulda woulda shoulda...every club can say it

DJ1

Juniors
....I thought that you actually had to have a player play for you before you can say "If we still had........"

Mason and Thurston were not Raiders.

or are you talking about Fred Mason and Harry Thurston?

msjd

Juniors
mason played junior raiders and i got told thurston used to play here 2. I was just sayin the team we coulda had i know a lot of teams could of had great teams 2 i was just thinkin bout it thats all

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
msjd said:
mason played junior raiders and i got told thurston used to play here 2. I was just sayin the team we coulda had i know a lot of teams could of had great teams 2 i was just thinkin bout it thats all

Davico instead of Villa please....

Jamie Soward would have been ok I suppose

Stranger

Coach
umm... no even if there was all those players thers a little thing called the salery cap. good luck

Broncodroid

Juniors
Mason, as correctly pointed out, was at the Toronto Scorpions & Lakes United as a junior whilst also playing for the Hunter Mariners with the like of Brett Finch and Ryan O'Hara. When the Mariners were run out of town with Super League, Mason joined Canterbury with O'Hara...the rest as they say is history.

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
Broncodroid said:
Mason, as correctly pointed out, was at the Toronto Scorpions & Lakes United as a junior whilst also playing for the Hunter Mariners with the like of Brett Finch and Ryan O'Hara. When the Mariners were run out of town with Super League, Mason joined Canterbury with O'Hara...the rest as they say is history.

O'Hara started out at The Entrance

Broncodroid

Juniors
Chippo Raiders said:
Broncodroid said:

I wasn't commenting on the background of Ryan O'Hara was I ? I only alluded to the fact Mason joined the Mariners WITH THE LIKE OF FINCH and O'HARA. :roll:

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
Broncodroid said:
Chippo Raiders said:
Broncodroid said:

I wasn't commenting on the background of Ryan O'Hara was I ? I only alluded to the fact Mason joined the Mariners WITH THE LIKE OF FINCH and O'HARA. :roll:

Oh sorry to hurt you feelings :roll:

I just added the trivial info JUST LIKE YOU