What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Fan Day

thickos

First Grade
OMG... are you changing your favourite player then?
greeneyed i have it on good advice that there's some major changes gonna take place :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

yes i'm shocked too

Montz

Juniors
Yeah favourite player has changed, but i just can't part with my avatar or locker room photo.. im sorry.

But yeah Mark ain't my favourite player anymore.. he has been since round 11 in 2000.
Don't know whose going to take over as yet..

Montz

Juniors
Though i do know who isn't one of my favourites, would have to be Victor, came up behind me and slapped my on the butt with his sword.. REALLY hard. It stung like hell.. Thickos just cracked up laughing.. Thanks :)

Montz

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
thickos wasnt the only one laughing. :lol:

Hey Mr. Pulls a Hammy, bowing to Wiki, and constantly calling Schif God, they didn't know what to do!

jed

First Grade
I can see another poll coming up - Pick Montz's new pin-up boy!!! :lol:

jed

First Grade
I think you've got an advantage, thickos - I mean, you're already her favorite forums member. :)

thickos

First Grade
Yeah jed i think its a start but as montz said herself i've only been shortlisted, i gotta pick up my game and remember to not go for the 'surfer look' :shock:

Montz

Juniors
Oh by the way Raider_69, i took a photo of ben cross for you, got them developed today.. bloody man walked in front of the camera at the time of the snap..