What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders fans going to the Titans game

Paullyboy

Coach
G'day guys,

Well its that time of year again, the Raiders are playing in Queensland and it's time for us to get together again. Every year there are always thousands of Raiders fans at games played in Brisbane and I dare say they'll all be heading to the coast this weekend. I actually think we can make up a fair proportion of the ground considering it only holds 17,000.

If you are coming and are keen to group together with us (we've got 3 or 4 massive flags and a host of banners and smaller flags we'll hand out) let me know and we'll arrange a place for everyone to meet.

Cheers

trev

Juniors
I'll wait for the game at Suncorp Stadium...not a big fan of Carrara Stadium.

You are right though. When the Raiders come up and play at Brisbane, there are always large numbers of Raiders supporters at the game. Had a very unlucky result last year.

nickraider

Juniors
Would love to go but the price, a 6 month old and the fact that it is a shi*e ground to watch footy is stopping me. Will be at Suncorp though - never miss that one.

Latest posts